19. The Night

[Mature content ahead]

She woke up by 10pm. She had slept for nearly four hours. I was sitting on the sofa, downstairs. She came down, narrowed her eyes at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?", I asked.

"Did you bring me home?", she question while tilting her head to one side.

"Yes, I did. I got to know so many new things from you", I chuckled.

"Did I say something stupid?", her eyes bawled out.

"Yea, you told me that the Earth is moving constantly so if I don't hold onto the grass, I'll fall off the Earth."

Her face went red with embarrassment, and her doe eyes widened. "What else did I say?"

I walked up to her and pulled her close to my body by grabbing her waist and whispered in her ears, "You said that you not just want to date me, but you want to marry me. Is it true, little Miss CEO?"

"You know I was drunk, so I said anything that came to my mind. I meant none of the words."

I smirked knowing that she was lying once again. I rubbed my thumb on her lower lips while whispering, "Really? Do these lips not crave for mine? Or are you happy with just rubbing the cravings off your vertical lips?"

"You are tempting me", she whispered. Her voice was too low to even understand. Her cheeks flushed, and the only thing I wanted at that time was to bend her on the dining table and check how wet she was for me.

"And you are getting tempted. Does that mean you want me to fuck you, right here, until your brain gets shut down with processing only one word and that is my name?", I whispered while she closed her eyes. I moved my hands to her nipple and encircled it with my fingers.

"Do you want me to suck them?", I smirked while she looked at me with a begging stare.

"Words, little one. I want words."

"Y-yes", she stuttered with her eyes begging for pleasure.

"Yes what?", I smirked while my finger kept encircling her nipple from over the thin fabric that she was wearing.

"I want you to suck them, hungrily", she said while tilting her head back.

With one pull, I ripped the top off her body and threw it aside. I grabbed her tits and started massaging them. Her expressions told me that she loved it. She bit back a moan.

Suddenly she pulled me in for a kiss, and to my surprise it was not me who invaded the tongue into our kiss, but her. She started sucking my mouth as if she was hungry for it. I kept massaging her, and then slowly went down and started sucking her tit and massaged the other with my hand.

"Do you want me to keep going?", I asked while she nodded. I was damn hard by then. She had saggy breasts, with dark brown nipples, just the way I liked. Her breasts belonged to me now. I kept sucking on them while she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I put my teeth on them and bit it lightly. She couldn't bite back the moan this time. She moaned in pleasure and pain. She pulled me up and crashed her lips with mine. Our lips were moving in a rhythm that only Roohi and I knew about. The living room was completely filled with the sound of our smooching and sucking.

I moved my lips to her sweet spot, and started sucking on it. Those moans filled the house. When she moaned a bit too loudly, I soothed the skin by licking it, and then started devouring on her, once again. I was trying hard to control myself but she kept trying to make lose my control.

She took my hand and pushed it inside her underwear.

"So wet for me?", I whispered in her ears, and she hummed in response.

I started rubbing her clit while she moaned into my mouth. Her moans were getting absorbed into the kisses. She was dripping wet. I knew it that she had something for me in her heart, but this time she herself pulled me into this.

But I know I can't do anything except making her cum on my fingers and face for now, because I don't want to cause her pain. She might be broken if I force myself on her. But this urge, to break her into millions of pieces and then join her again, never gets off me.

I kept rubbing her clit while she moaned into my mouth. "Shall I?", I asked as I went on my knees infront of her, after putting her on the kitchen counter. I ripped off her underwear, threw it aside and pulled her skirt up.

"Mhm", she nodded and tilted her head back in pleasure. I started licking her off. She tasted like mine. She is freaking mine!!!!! I moved my tongue on her clit horizontally and started increasing the speed.

"Don't stop", she moaned and I stopped. Yes I know I'm a fucking bastard for doing that when she was near her climax but making her reach the climax and then pulling away is the only way to give her the maximum pleasure.

I pushed my tongue inside her and started moving it inside her in a 'come here' motion.

"What are you -- ughhhhhh", she pinched her eyes shut and tilted her head backwards. I smirked and continued doing it while increasing the pace. She was on the edge.

"Cum for me, darling. Make my face a mess", I said and she got the release that she was waiting for. The juices came down on my tongue and I licked it all up. I went up and she pulled me in for a kiss again. This time the kiss was a slow, passionate one with lot of feelings that we hid from each other for a long time.

Suddenly a noise pulled us apart. I could feel someone's presence. Someone was there outside, watching us.

*********************************************

Author's Note:

As promised, here goes the mature content. This novel would contain many twists starting from the upcoming chapters. So wait and watch!👀

Till then go and follow my Instagram account for more updates

I love you guys!!!!💋❤