25. The Arabic Tattoo!

(Before starting lemme tell you, I have a surprise for you guys, at the end of this chapter👀💋)

After getting out of Roohi's apartment, Adrian did not waste a single second and drove off to his father's house.

It was a bit far from the Mid Manhattan. It took him nearly forty-five to fifty minutes to reach Brooklyn. He was greeted by the guards at the gate of the mansion.

After pulling his car over with a loud screech, he stormed inside.

The door opens to a huge living area with grand staircases connecting every floor of the mansion. Both the sides of the staircase had long corridors. The long corridors had guards at each point. One of the corridors led to a huge sitting area or it can be called living area number two, while the other corridor led to a large meeting hall. The meeting hall had a long table and fifteen to twenty chairs around it.

Adrian's father, Amerigo Salvatore, was sitting there on the main chair discussing about their next attack and some business when Adrian stormed inside.

He knew how cruel his father could be when it came to any businesses in mafia. One thing that he wasn't aware of was the reason why his father was doing all these with Roohi.

He stormed inside the meeting irrespective of the guards stopping him, and banged the table, making them stop their discussion. He barged inside like a sudden tornado. They looked at Adrian with a shock in their eyes, while his father just smirked.

"The meeting is dismissed. Do exactly as I told you all to do. Any disrespect will result in your grave beneath this mansion. Out now.", Amerigo glared at everyone and everyone left.

"I was waiting for you, son. Come and take a seatt. We have been meeting after ages", he smiled at Adrian. Anybody could say that the smile wasn't a genuine one. He faked it because he didn't have any intention of being good to his son.

"I'm not here to sit and have some chit-chat with you. Stop whatever you are up to. I won't tolerate anything if it's about Roohi. Get that thing clear in your head", he threatened him with a glare, while gritting his teeth.

"Oh son! You see it's not about you this time. That girl has been my target since ages, and now that I found her, I have no choice but to do what I'm supposed to", Amerigo cruelly smirked.

"Then remember that your son will be there by her side no matter what. And if anything happens to her, I'll forget that. You. Are. My. Biological. Father.", he yelled.

"Could you save your mother, fifteen years ago? No, right? Then why are you acting up like a man now, just for a girl who came into your life to warm up your bed for a few days?", he mocked at Adrian.

Adrian's blood rushed to his brain. His veins were on the verge of popping out due to his clenched fists. He stormed over to Amerigo and held him by his collar.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER WAS YOUR DEED. IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SHE IS NO MORE HERE. IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU THAT SHE LEFT ME, FUCKER!!!", he yelled in anger. The anger started gushing over to his mind. He couldn't calm down.

"AND ROOHI IS MY LIFELINE. IF A DROP OF BLOOD FALLS FROM ANY PART OF HER BODY, THEN THIS MANSION, THAT YOU HAVE BUILT WITH YOUR ILLEGAL MONEY WOULD GET FLOODED BY YOUR BLOOD AND I WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BURINING YOU ALIVE!!!", he continued.

Amerigo pushed Adrian back. "I'll do what I want. Stop me if you can!", saying this Amerigo left the meeting hall.

Adrian punched the table quite a few times but he couldn't seem to calm down. He wanted to cry his heart out but his tears had dried up many years ago when his mother was declared dead by his father to the whole world. He hasn't been single after that though. He has prostitutes who would intentionally submit themselves to him.

After that incident with his mother, Adrian became like a stone wall which can't be broken by anything. He yearned for peace, which he only found in Roohi, fifteen years later.

His knuckles turned red while blood came out in the form of droplets. But the pain didn't seem to reach his body. He was so shattered on the mention of his mother that he felt like his heart was on the verge to burst out in anger. He gritted his teeth and stomped out of the room when he collided with someone.

The man seemed to be of Adrian's age and was wearing a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans along with a black leather jacket. He had rings on nearly all of his fingers, with a chain on his neck of a demon skull. A tattoo covered one side of his neck. The tattoo was of something written in Arabic, vertically.

 The tattoo was of something written in Arabic, vertically

(The guy's look)

"Watch out before you collide, bruh!", the guy said.

"Get lost", Adrian yelled before storming out of the mansion.

His mind ran through different scenarios. What if his father kills Roohi? What if he gets people to abuse her? What if he is a life-threatening virus for her?

He drove back to his penthouse keeping back his urge to meet his girl and hug her because she was the only peace he had, in this entire world.

He opened his phone, after reaching his house, to check her inbox. Adrian wanted to be that stalker to her that readers fantasize themselves with but now he realized that she actually had a stalker that was not him, but someone else and he had no idea what that stalker wanted.

Just to keep an eye on the situation, Adrian installed a chip in Roohi's phone when she was sleeping, earlier in the afternoon, so she had no idea about it. He opened his phone and checked that there was no potential threat in Roohi's phone until then.

*****************************

Author's Note:

(A surprise is waiting for you guys at the end of the Author's Note)

A new character!!! Yes, he holds a significance to the whole story! 

Why was the guy in Adrian's father's mansion? Does the tattoo signify something? Why is the name of the chapter "The Arabic Tattoo"?

Keep thinking and I'll be back with a new chapter on the next weekend!

This time I tried a third person POV. I hope you all will love it.❤

Stay happy and healthy! I love you guys!👀❤💋

Also thank you so much for 2k+ reads and 200+ votes! It means a lot to me. You guys mean a lot to me!😭❤

Check the next part for a surprise👀