Worst game of charades

I woke up the next morning to someone shaking me. I groaned...

"Cchjs, Millie."

I opened my eyes, still very tired. I was curled up on the mat. The sun was barely up, but it was already warm. I stretched like a cat and then started to get up, fully dazed.

"Chsb xbannz bzhsns." Sakura said it, glaring at me.

I stared at her for a moment. I was so tired... I slumped against a tree. Why had they gotten up already?

I was pulled along as they started to run. I panted after a whole minute. Oh, hell no. I folded my arms and crossed my legs. I'll stay right here... Although I was tired, I was mostly embarrassed. There was no way I could keep up with these people.

Sakura said something snarky, and Naruto frowned, looking at me. He said something that sounded nice. Idk... Kakashi yelled at them, then walked over to me. I swallowed as I remembered him throwing the dagger. Oh god.

He raised a brow and held his hand out. I took it and let him pull me up. He rubbed his chin, and his eyes drifted up and down my body. "Chsb hchsbs... Chan cjdb Chsb." He was making an observation, it seemed.

My face felt hot, even though I had no idea what he was saying. I was starting to feel hot in my hoodie. I didn't want to take it off; I was already embarrassed. I fanned my face as they talked. I walked close to Kakashi as he moved.

He looked amused as he led me down a hill. We walked for a while. I looked around curiously; I was still terrified, but... I had never seen so many trees either. Eventually, we reached a stone bridge.

Kakashi turned to me and took my shoulders, guiding me to the edge. He sat me down on the stone wall. Well, I tried; I had to climb on it. I sat there.

He stepped back and turned to the others; they nodded and took off ahead. He turned to me. "Hcsh bxhsb...." He pointed at me, then patted the stone.

"Stay here?" I pointed at the ground. I pointed ahead toward the others and shook my head.

He sighed in relief and nodded. It seems I was getting better at this... maybe... but stay here? He backed away, slowly watching me. I stayed seated, swinging my legs. He would be back, right?

His eyes crinkled a little, and he seemed to smile once more before taking off and running into the mist. I hope they come back for me. I looked back at the woods and said, I don't want to die. I laughed nervously to myself.

After a while, I climbed off the stone wall and looked over the edge. There was what looked like water. It was so clean...

The water where I was from was filtered a lot, but anytime you saw 'natural' water, it was disgusting, and nothing could live in it. Would this water be different?

I slowly walked off the bridge, looking around. I sat in the grass, looking at the scene. What was I going to do?

I laid back in the grass. It smelled nice here—like nothing I had ever smelled, really. I pulled my purse from my side and looked for my mirror. I fixed my make-up and then popped a mint in my mouth.

I didn't feel gross in my outfit yet, but I knew there was only so long. Plus, my teeth needed to be brushed, and I would want to shower soon. I look down at my dirty shoes.

No one had ever come back from those portals back home. Hmm. I wasn't one to usually just give up, but I wasn't stupid either. Unless these people kill me, heh. This was home—at least it would be.

I pulled my hoodie off; it was finally too hot to deal with. I tied it around my waist and went to the water's edge. I watched in amazement as fish swam around.