In all her beauty

*Slightly Pg and may have triggers*

I groaned; my head was pounding as I began to stir. Where was I?I felt hot and sticky. I grumbled and slowly was able to open my eyes. The light coming through the window was too bright. I covered my eyes a little until I adjusted to the light. What happened? I lifted my head, my cheek peeling off the sticky surface. I yawned a bit as I stretched a little and sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and felt a bit cold now that I had sat up. I wrapped my arms around myself, shivering a little. I felt something get draped over me suddenly. 

"Cold?" Kakashi's voice reached my ears. 

I nodded, still rubbing my eyes, trying to remove the blurry vision, but then I yawned again and realized his voice came from below? I put my hands down to balance and blinked as my eyes began to focus. There was a sheet over my shoulders... I rubbed my arms... I felt the bareness and was confused.

I looked down at myself. I furrowed my brows, feeling the reality setting in, but was still confused. I was naked. My eyes moved to look around. Where was I? I realized I was on bare skin. My eyes are slowly traveling up the bare abs that anyone could die on.

My eye's with complete confusion and onsetting horror connected with Kakashi's. He was lying there, one hand behind his head, the other hand holding the blanket that was over me. My head was spinning, naked, on Kakashi. Oh god, what happened? What...happened....

Kakashi gave me a tired smile; he yawned a little, seeming to have only woken up maybe a little earlier than me. His eye glanced down at my body. He gave me a smile before I yelled. I dove, nearly slamming my head into his chest and covering myself with the blanket. 

He chuckled nervously. "Your safe." He tried to tell me, tried to calm me.

I knew I was only pressing myself against him more in my panicked state, but at least I was covered with the sheet. I felt like I was going to pass out.

He lifted the sheet, reviling my tomato-red face. "Millie, honey, are you okay?" He asked, worried. His arm wrapped around me, hugging me gently. He was careful, as if I might shatter under his touch.

I was shaking a little. I was afraid—I didn't want to be afraid! I felt my face shift to reflect the emotion, and my eyes stung. 

"Oh, please. Don't make that face." He begged, his head falling back. 

I pulled the sheet around my body and sat up again, looking down at him. "D-D-Did we?" I asked with tears streaming down my face. I was confused...

He looked at me, heartbroken, and said, "No, no! Honey, I wouldn't do that when you aren't even in your right mind. You had gotten so utterly wasted-- You started stripping and talking about a fire, and well, I couldn't keep you off me. I tried, but I think I hurt you trying to at first." He looked a little weak now. "You just kept begging and crying. So I just let you lay on me like you wanted. We mostly kissed. You tried to, trust me. You tried." He said the last part, laughing nervously, He ran a hand through his hair.

I looked at him almost in awe. I did that? "You...didn't take advantage?" I was taken aback and somewhat confused, even now.

He looked at me, amused, and said, "I don't drink much, but I think I never saw something like that." He reached out, taking my waist. "I will be honest. It took all my strength." He sighed. "You are so beautiful. You are the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on, but I managed to keep my pants on." He said it, chuckling a little. Then he had a serious look. "As I said, I will not take someone when they aren't even aware of what they are doing."

"So...nothing happened?" I pressed, starting to feel a little relieved.

He looked a little guilty, "Well, I got carried away... in some ways." He said it, looking nervous and regretful.