Salt and blood

*pg content*

I felt pain as soon as I started to come back. As I attempted to awaken, I let out a groan and blinked. It was dark, and I could barely see out of my left eye. It was possibly swollen shut, but I could tell blood caked it closed as well. I tried to move my arms. I started to notice the painful pressure on my wrists. I looked up with blurred vision.

I could see through the room's faintest flicker of light the glittering of chains. It took a few moments to realize I was hanging from someplace—chains rattling slightly as I swayed from my wrists. I looked down to see that I wasn't too far from the ground. The floor looked wet, whether it was from rain or my own blood. I had no idea...

I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. My pulse swept over my body from many different spots. I was sure I had a number of broken ribs or bones. I knew I was lucky I was still alive. I let a shaken breath out and coughed.

I heard a high-pitched scratch, like an old metal door was opening. I didn't open my eye's... I could feel him enough to know it was Gabe. I felt his fingers grazing over my bare skin. I tried to contain the terrified feeling spreading through my body.

"I know your awake..." I tried not to flinch as his voice came from right next to my ear—his breath in my ear. He was using his sweet voice, but he sounded tired.

I ignored him and mentally tried to prepare myself for everything to come. I grunted as his fist slammed into my stomach, making my eyes pop open and my stomach empty all over him. He stepped back in disgust.

"God, your just as filthy as ever; your disgusting. Enjoy your solitude, you disgusting whore." He spat into my face. "Ill enjoy watching you crumble. I will slowly let you rot. Then, when you beg me to let you down, I'll only do it to fuck you." He hissed it into my ear. He grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look into his dark, twisted face. "I missed your disgustingly pretty face."

I glared up at him, knowing vomit was dripping down my chin.

He smiled. "You have spirit. Surprisingly, you gained something. All the sweeter to watch it crumble." He shoved me back, making my body sway painfully as he left the room.

I felt the tears welling in my eyes as I gritted my teeth as the pain in my wrists increased with each sway. The pain was intense, and tears streaked down my face. The salty tears stung at the open wounds on my face. I cried silently. I was scared—not only for myself but for the others.

I closed my eyes again, trying to breathe through the pain. How long has it been? I felt like I had a low chakra when I mentally concentrated and tried to think. Given everything I had done and how much I had given Kakashi, I was not surprised. I found it hard to focus.

I found myself slipping into unconsciousness again.

+++

This continued on, for God only knows. I slipped in and out. Sometimes Gabe was there. He loved to whip me and hit me. He did things to try to get me to beg. He loved to hear me scream. So usually, he would wait for me to be awake. His past tastes seemed a little mellow compared to his new tastes.

I tried to pay attention once he was gone, to look for clues or ways to escape, but the pain and exhaustion seemed to never fade. I saw something that gave me the smallest sliver of hope. I saw my weapons belt hanging in the hallway outside the door. That included my summoning Kunai. How far can I push myself, I wonder?

I wish I had met the fourth. I would have loved for him to teach me. My mind wandered slightly.

I was quickly reminded that Gabe was still in the room, and he shoved a kunai into my thigh, making me cry out. I sputtered out a cry.