Only a million questions

I stood in what seemed to be a one-story house. I was standing at the door, looking around curiously. Kakashi was pulling me toward a room. When he opened the door, it looked like a bathroom of sorts. I looked at him as he rummaged through a cabinet and then handed me a fluffy towel, then a new toothbrush and a rag.

I stood there, a bit overwhelmed by everything. A few hours ago, I had been crying in a cell, expecting to die at any moment. I placed the stuff on the counter and wrote on the board. "Afraid"

He paused what he was doing, looking at it. It seems he knows the word already. He looked at up, "wont hurt you." He said it without the book.

"learn fast" I wrote it quickly and showed it to him as he was fixing things for me. He glanced at it as he moved and looked amused.

"yes."

I felt excited; there was hope.

"Do not hurt me?" I asked.

He almost looked like he was hurting himself. He looked at the shower, then at me, and then his eyes widened. "NO!" He started to ramble in his language. Then he pointed to the tub, then me. He twisted the knobs, showing me how they worked, then he left.

I looked at the tub, then the closed door. Well... okay... I checked the door, locking it easily enough, then stripped everything off as I figured out the tub. I managed to turn the shower on, and then I got in. I cried a little as the water hit my wounds. It was nice to finally bathe like a human, but it did hurt a bit. I sucked it up and just cleaned all the nasty off of me. I wish I could scrub the memories off as well.

As I climbed out of the shower, I felt brand new. I brushed my teeth, looking in the mirror as I did. My face was a bit bruised on my cheek, and I looked exhausted. I felt it... I brushed through my hair and then grabbed my dirty clothes. I was tempted to throw them away, but I might need them. Wait, what was I going to wear?

I placed my dirty clothes on top of what seemed like a laundry bin, then wrapped the towel around me before opening the door. I peaked out. No one... I walked into the kitchen, wondering if he was there. No. I walked down the hall, past the bathroom, nervously.

Suddenly, the door I was passing opened, and I jumped about a foot and epp'd. Kakashi laughed a little and held out something. My heart was hammering as I stood against the wall. His eye seemed to travel down my body, and his face turned a bit red as well. I felt frozen and terrified.

His eye stopped at my barely contained chest. "Dhbfjs." He said it and turned around, still holding the stuff out. I grabbed it, then ran down the hall like it was my life.

I closed the door and sank to the floor. Uhhh, this is just too much! I felt like crying again, but I looked down at the soft material in my hand. It wasn't like my hoodie, but it was nice enough. It looked like a shirt, most likely one of his. I quickly pulled it on. Luckily, I was short enough, but my chest almost made it unwearable.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door. I grabbed my board, holding it close as I exited the bathroom. He said he wouldn't hurt me; he seemed to be trying to help me. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, where I could hear him this time.

I peaked around the corner... My stomach twisted at the smell of food. I bit my lip. I hadn't eaten in, like, a week. He was cooking something. He turned to look at me as if he knew I was already there. He gestured to the table. His eyes lingered on me as I left the wall and walked to the table. I sat down... I looked at him shyly, and he turned around, going back to cooking.

I watched him silently. My mouth was watering. I was such a foodie to not have eaten food in a week. "What are you cooking?" I figured I could try to ask.