intro

Hiiiii,my name is Amy,this is my first time posting a story here or anywhere

Anywaysss enjoy!

Intro
In the underworld,there were 4 realms that tolerated each other ,the realms did not live in peace but there was no war either.

Ghoul town
The ghouls and a few reapers lived in this part of the under world ,The underworld used to consists of 5 realms,all the others realms but the reapers had their own realm

About 2 decades ago,the ghouls waged war against the reapers,and took over their territory,most of the reapers were wiped from existence, making the ghouls the victor, a few reapers that had survived because they had switched sides now lived and worked for the ghouls.

Spellvania
This part of the underworld Is dominated by the witches,the war that had happened decades ago had put the whole of the underworld in chaos. The witches lost their queen a decade later

The witches were separated into 2 ,
The pure or white witches and the impure or dark witches.
The dark witches,the ones that loomed in the Shadows,the witches that have been sent to the outskirts of spellvania for practicing dark magic ...

Red moon town
The Werewolves,the only town with little to no history of war ,peaceful yet always prepared.

They lost their Alpha of recent ,they didn't know the cause of his death ,no one knew except one,the only son of the late Alpha, Adrian.
Adrian saw his father's murderer they got away ,he was young and couldn't do anything,but he swore to avenge his father..

Last but not least,

Vampire Aves ( coming up with names is hard okay)
This realm is split into 2, Elmore and Almore.
With Elmore consisting the elites and the pure blood vampires,And Almore,the regular vampires.

The pure blood vampires,are way stronger ,faster and More intelligent than the regular vampires and that's why they dominated the vampire Aves.

The Vampires were known to be arrogant and egoist,they hated the Werewolves just as much as the Werewolves hated them because of their rivalry for dominance in the underworld

In Elmore,lived the biggest and strongest family in vampire Aves and possibly the whole of the underworld
The "De'vera".

That's all for the intro I hope y'all enjoy this and tell me your thoughts in the comments;⁠)

IntroAmy^⁠_⁠^