chapter 34

Katie's POV

"We must leave...now"

"What is happening Alex?" I asked as he moved to the closet pulling out clothes

"The mutation...it has reached the mansion" he said.

"W-what mutation?" I asked

"The one that causes vampires to be blood thirsty, I will explain when we leave" he spoke.

"But..." Isabella mumbled.

"W-what about the others...the maids a-and Astella-"

"Forget about them" he cut me off

"Where are we going?!" Isabella asked as Alex shoved some clothes in the box

"Grandfather's house" he said.

"Alex, what about Trevor...we can not leave him here" I said.. he stared at me .

"Alright" he said.

"Who is Trevor?" Isabella asked

I was about to answer but the loud banging on the door cuts me off.

Alex curses under his breath as he closed the box.
He pulled my wrist "hold my arm,isa" he said and she did. And in a blink of eye we were outside in the forest.

Upon seeing us Trevor got up. I looked at Alex...'how do we take him with us'

Isabella still looked slightly shaken by Trevor and I held her hand squeezing it gently while giving her a soft smile.

With a leap he climbed on the said dragon, putting the box on it before coming down I fear he would break a leg because Trevor is not a small Dragon anymore, I can not even climb on..

I took his hand as he helped me climb on..

He went back down for Isabella. She stared at his outstretched hand. Before shaking her head...."I do not-"

"Do you want to die here because I will leave you" he threatened..though it was empty.

She shook her head. "I can not get on that thing...what if-" without letting her complete her sentence he grabbed her hand.

Climbing on and she held onto me immediately.
And  without hesitation Trevor rose into the air, flapping his wings as he flew off.

And they lived happily ever after......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kidding (flying off on a dragon? What was I thinking 😂)

____

We got off in front of another mansion not as big as our Mansion..

Immediately we got off Trevor -with Alex's help- he flew off.......I did not even know he could fly.

We walked into the mansion, the first thing that caught my eye was the dusty furniture and cobwebs.

"I will get someone to clean this place,just settle for now "..Alex spoke moving to the windows

Isabella was standing wrapping her arm  around herself and the other around her swollen stomach.

It made me wonder if I will ever have a child of my own, will he even let me...

"What is happening?" She asked.

"The witches made a potion-" he spoke raising the curtains after dropping the box.

"-that mutates a vampire and makes them lose control and only listen to whoever... injected them with the potion" he moved to the next curtain as isabella and I watched.