chapter six

Vampire Aves

*A few months later

Liam's POV

Alex had refused to play with me since the girl arrived, he is always with her.
She even gets to stay in his room while he never allowed me in

"There is nothing special about Katherine, but everyone is all over her even Aunt Uriel"

I was sitting alone outside, I was playing hide and seek with Alex a while ago he "hid" but I later found him reading a book with Katherine and I have been playing by myself since then.

Katherine is nice....and Alex is always telling me not to play with her or touch her but I do not listen.

I'd do anything to get on Alex nerves, it is amusing when he gets angry that is the only emotion I ever see him show on his face.

We have been staying over at uncle's house for over four months now I actually miss home "what are you doing?" I heard Linda ask "Sitting" I said and she joined me.

"You are awfully quiet today" Linda stated "I want to go back home" I said "Mother said we will be going back next month after everything is settled" I nodded.

"Linda! where are you?" I heard Isabella call and Linda got up "Stop sulking" she said and left, then I got up to go find Alex.

I soon found him with Katherine of course he was teaching her to write her name " k-a-t-h-e-".

"I can spell my name" I said and Alex turned to look at me "really?" Katherine asked and I nodded.

Soon I was writing with Katherine and Alex ignored us all through till it was time for dinner .

End of Liam's POV

Few weeks later*

Isabella was alone in a room reading the note she just received, with a huge grin on her face.
'i wonder when we shall finally see' she wrote and attached the note to the feet of bird and it flew away and Isabella watched smiling.

"What are you doing?" She heard and jumped a bit.

"Linda" she said "When did you come in?" Isabella asked with a nervous smile... "Were you talking with a bird ?" Linda asked frowning a bit

"of course, not" Isabella chuckled.

"Well, we are leaving already" Linda said "already?" Isabella said with a small pout "Yes, we will visit again" Linda said smiling.

"Good,then" she said pulling Linda into a hug "come on " Isabella pulled her out of her room they descend the stairs and went out of the mansion.

Uriel was out already with Grace "I am glad it is finally over" she whispered and Alex watched them nodding to himself, their luggages were already into the carriage.

"Alex, you will be missing Liam once he has left" Mother said with a smile 

"I am actually quite gla-" Alex was nudged by Katherine he stared at her then he spoke " yes ,I will be" he said and Katherine smiled.

"We will visit again"  Grace said embracing Uriel that did the same "No..."Alex mumbled "Do not make mean comments" Katherine whispered.

"Alright, kids we should get going" Grace said and they got into the carriage waving.

"Goodbye" Isabella chimed and Katherine too while Alex watched and Katherine raised his hand to wave and he just let her "goodbye" they yelled as the carriage took off.

"Alright, kids let us get inside, Katie come here,I will braid your hair" Uriel said and Katherine rushed to her taking her hand as they went inside and Alex watched intently.

"Stop being, possessive" Isabella said and Alex glared at her, she stuck out her tongue at him before going back into the mansion.

In the living room*

Katherine sat on a small stool while, Uriel brushed her hair "How did you get to the slave house?" Uriel asked "I do not know,I was just there" Katherine said and Uriel hummed.

Months ago*

Slave house..

Uriel had gone with Grace  to pick a slave for Alex, he had specifically asked for an adult female human,  but when they arrived there was barely any humans available.

Uriel's POV*

I saw a human that matched Alex description,'female adult human' .

"Lady Uriel" the slave house keeper greeted with a smile "what would you like from us today, we have new arrivals for-"

I cut him off "I want a human, a female human " I said.

"Right this way" he said, Grace and I followed as he led us towards a huge cage where I had spotted the female human.

I looked in the cage, there were few humans in the moldy cage

"You should get her" Grace piped in

"Yes,I would like-" I pointed untill something else or someone else caught my eye.

A little human curled up on the darker side of the cage, she was staring up at me, with bright green eyes.

I beckon her to come closer and she did "what is your name ?" I asked leaning down to her level with the cage separating us "Katherine" she said and I stared at her face for a long time 'this is unreal' I thought.

This little human bears an uncanny resemblance to my late friend, the only difference was their eyes color and hair color, and my friend was a witch.

It was almost like I was staring at her "I will get her" I said "She is young..." Grace pointed out.

"Yes" I said "you will come home with me " I said and she just tilted her head staring at me.

And that is how I brought her home...

*Back to present*

"Do you know your parents?"Uriel asked as she braided her hair "Yes,we used to stay in a cabin together!" She said excited.

"I would have loved to meet your mother, she must have looked a lot like my friend" Uriel mumbled and Katie just kept quiet, confused.

Katie already liked it here, everyone was nice to her, she longed for her parents but she knew deep down that she might never see them again and will possibly forget them after some years.

she felt safe here..

End of chapter six, I think that's it for the childhood part,there might be more not sure but anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this and tell me your thoughts in the comments!🤍

IntroAmy^⁠_⁠^