chapter 31

Surprise!!!! Double update

Katherine's POV.

Vampire Aves.

I woke up to an empty bed, I got off the bed and I did my morning routine before heading to Isabella's room to check on her.

"Katie, how did you sleep?" She asked with a smile. She was fixing her hair as she stared in the mirror. "Good,how was yours?". "Great" she replied with a smile

I was glad to see that she is smiling again.

"You woke up late today,go down for breakfast" she said.

"Alright" I smiled a bit as I left her room, I wonder where Alex had gone. I felt my cheeks grow warm as I thought of him.

Shaking the thoughts off,I went down the stairs,I saw Astella and her mother sitting while talking they stopped talking when they noticed me .

I quickly turned and I head to the kitchen to get my food. i will be eating in Alex's room.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

Astella and her mother watched Katherine as she made her way to the kitchen halls.

"Mother" Astella called.

"Do you notice the necklace the slave has on?" She asked.

"The violet Jewel?" Astella nodded.

"Do you know how expensive that jewel will be? We will make so much money if we sell it at the market"

"The slave probably stole it"

"I will get it from her" Astella said to her mother that gave her a lopsided grin.

She got up and head to the kitchen,she digged into the pocket in her dress and pulled out a folded cloth.

She waited for Katherine to come out of the kitchen.
.
.
.
.

Katherine's POV

"That is alright" i said to the silvia that was serving my food.
"Are you certain, my lady? this is a small amount"

"I said not to call me my lady" I pouted a bit and she smiled.

"My apologies, Katherine,I think you should eat more" Silvia said (, do y'all remember Silvia?).

She added more to my plate. "I do not want the food going to waste,you should eat it all alright?"

I nodded "I need sometime to reheat the soup, I will bring it to your room once I am done.

"Thank you" I said and I turned to leave .

I saw Astella standing there staring at me. She approached me "hello there, Katherine" she gave me a smile.

Before I could reply, I felt some powdery substance blown in my face and I felt darkness consume me .
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in Alex room, my head was a little foggy....I frowned rubbing my temple.

"Did I have a nightmare again?"

There was a knock on the door "who is it?"

"Silvia" I heard

"Come in" the door opened Silvia came in with food. She set it on the table before looking at me.

"Are you alright?" She asked "yes,thank you" I replied with a small smile.

She nodded and left the room telling me to call her when I am done.
I moved to the table.

Feeling confused but I soon shaked away the feeling.