chapter eighteen

Vampire Aves..

The next morning*

Katherine woke up alone in the room,she went to take her bath and changed into her dress before going down for breakfast. Alex was there sitting with everyone present including his father.

The air was tense like it always was when Alex's father was at the table, everyone ate in silence only the sounds of the cutleries hitting the plates could be heard. After breakfast, Isabella pulled Katherine with her to accompany her on a walk .

* In the forest*

Both ladies were walking,no one spoke untill Katherine broke the silence " is something bothering you?" She asked Isabella that stopped and took a deep breath " I want Adrian to meet mother and father " she said and Katherine blinked " but I fear their reaction.." she said and Katherine understood her .

She knew vampires and werewolves never got along ,yet she had fallen in love with one "i think it is best you speak to them beforehand" Katherine suggested " I will do that " Isabella smiled,she knew she only had to speak with her mother .

Both ladies went back to the mansion,Alex called Katherine to help him study as his council exams were in 2 days. She spent the rest of the day in his room asking him questions using the books.

Isabella's POV

I went to mother's room at night to speak to her ,I was very nervous as I knocked on her door "come in" she said and i opened the door " Isa...is everything alright?" She asked patting the bed for me to sit next to her " of course" I smiled and sat down next to her " I need to speak to you about something" I said " that is good, because I have also been meaning to speak to you" she said " oh, you speak first mother "i said.

"i have been thinking ,you need a suitor most of your friends have gotten married and some will be getting married soon,you are almost 24, Isa " she smiled softly putting a hand on my shoulder " t-that is what I came to speak to you about,i have someone i have been seeing for a while now" i said and her eyes lit up "oh,who is it?" She asked .

"His name is Adrian,he is a year older than I am " I started and she nodded " he is also from a wealthy family A- and he is from Red moon town" I said and her smile disappeared. " Isa-" I cut her off " I know mother ,but I really want to be with him ,I do not know why vampires and werewolves do not get along but I promise he is not like others" i rushed out staring at her hopefully,she stared at me and sighed, and i beamed knowing she will now consider it .

"Adrian.?" She asked "yes,he is the current Alpha of red moon town" i said "you want to be with him?" She asked "yes,mother " I nodded quickly and she raised one hand to my cheek "well,if that is what you want then,it is alright" she said and I smiled and embraced her " thank you mother" I said and I pulled back " have you...did you tell your father?" She asked .

"I did not...do I need to ?,I thought..." I trailed off " I will speak to him on your behalf,you can tell Adrian to visit in a few days " she said with a smile "alright!" I said and got up kissing her cheek then I hurried out to tell Katherine the good news.. and also to write to Adrian.

End of Isabella's POV

Night came and Alex father came back from work ,he was sitting alone in the livingroom sipping the blood tea the maid had brought for him . Uriel moved to her husband sitting opposite of him "welcome back " she spoke "thank you " he replied "Isabella and I talked about getting a suitor... she told me she already has someone in mind " she started " and who is that ?" He asked

" Adrian...the Alpha of the red moon town " she said slowly "that is good news, when can we meet him?" He asked and Uriel blinked at him "you have no problems with it?" She asked "of course not " he replied "alright then,he will be here in a few days ,i just wanted to inform you" she said and got up "have a goodnight rest " she went to her room.

Isabella went to Alex room and told Katherine what Uriel had said after writing to Adrian to come visit in 5 days , but she was thrown out by her brother ,too excited to care she went back to her room to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two days passed in a blink of an eye,and Alex was getting ready to go to  the council building to take his exams."why do I have to come with you?" Katherine asked with a frown as Alex dumped his coat on her head. She put it on over her dress .

She glanced at the window it was snowing,it was very cold the other day and it was snowing now, Katherine was glad the storm was over.

"Come on " he said putting on his coat "I have not had breakfast" she said " you do not need to" he replied and she just stared at him with downturned lips, he ignored her opening the door to leave his room ,she groaned slightly following him .

They arrived at the livingroom "you are leaving already" Uriel said and Alex nodded she patted his cheek gently "I wish you the best of luck" she smiled and turned to Katherine before turning back to her son" must she go with you ?,it is very cold outside" Uriel said " yes she must" he said then pulled her wrist walking out.

"Hold on!" Uriel yelled after them and they stopped at the door,she handed gloves to Katherine " thank you" she smiled and left with Alex , it was windy outside Kathrine squinted her eyes as Alex pulled her to the carriage.they got in and Katherine immediately started to wear the gloves.

Her teeth were chattering ever so light as the carriage began to move.she wrapped her hands around her self .Alex pulled down the curtains of the carriage it got darker inside but warmer. she sighed as she leaned back wondering how far the council is..

End of chapter eighteen!

Hope y'all enjoyed this ,don't forget to vote!

IntroAmy^⁠_⁠^