chapter 37

A/N: I had to fix a mistake....

Spellvania..

Katie's POV.

"Irene"

I stared at her in confusion. She looked at the others standing next to me. "Oh, I must have been mistaken." She smiled dropping her hand from my cheek.

"Welcome, councilmen, what has brought you all the way here to spellvania" she said glancing at Alex with a small frown.

"We need to ask some questions about the mutation that has been going on" William spoke.

"Please come seat" she said and we moved to sit, she sat down too.

"Would you like anything to eat?or drink?" She offered.

They were about to decline untill Alex spoke.

"Of course"

She asked her maids to prepare food, I was a little hungry too.

While the food was being made...

"So about the mutation.." she started.

"Yes,your Highness there has been a huge massacre in vampire Aves because of the mutation, we were sent here by the council to ask if you have noticed anything..... suspicious" Tyler spoke and the queen stared at him.

"I have heard briefly about the mutation...I thought it was a minor problem I did not know it was this much.." she mumbled.

"Well, certainly I know nothing about the mutation or the massacre....you are the first visitors I will received in Over a decade, I have not been out of the palace"
She added.

"Have you been to the black witches?" She asked as the maids began to bring the food. I was surprised by how fast they made the food...it has only been minutes.

They began to serve the food.

"We have been there, we could not meet the head witch...we have been told by the head councilman to also come here since we have not heard from you in a while"

She smiled a bit, her eyes lingering on me before speaking. "I have my reasons,now please ,feast with me"

She ordered the maids to get blood for Alex and William.

The councilmen seemed hesitant at first but started eating,so did I..and Alex.

The queen asked more questions about the mutation, the air was light and not as heavy as it was in the head witches house.
The queen is a very nice woman.

"It is quite late, would you like to stay over" she said after glancing out the window.it was very dark already.

"If you do not mind,your Highness" William spoke.

"Of, course not! I will have the maids prepare the rooms for you, you must have been traveling a while...oh I remember how far vampire Aves is" she said.

We were done eating and the queen was making conversations with the others. I was sitting next to Alex, he was holding my hand under the table.

Alex would join in on the conversation at times...this is the most I have seen him speak with a person he barely knows and he has said 5 words!.

"I am really feeling sleepy" William mumbled with a yawn. "Likewise" Tyler replied..

"Please show them to their rooms" she told the maids. I was wondering if we should go to bed too.Although, I was not sleepy and I am certain Alex is not either.

The queen watched untill they were out of sight.Then she stared at Alex and I.

"Welcome" she smiled.

"..I heard about Uriel's passing.." she started. "I am sorry I could not show up for her burial" she added.