chapter three

Red moon town..

"Nobody thinks He is ready" the maid whispered.

"I agree, he is only 16 he can not become alpha just yet" the other maid whispered back and Adrian just stood there listening to their conversations.

'i will prove everyone wrong when I find my father's murderer and avenge my father ' he said with determination.

Vampire Aves..

*De'vera mansion

Few days later*

Isabella's POV

Days had passed since the incident with Liam and there has been no fight or anything, they have actually gotten along quite well and obviously Alex has a reason for getting along with Liam.

And that is because of the slave he wants to get from mother,he is doing quite a good job holding it together since Liam can be very annoying they are both in the garden currently.

Liam seemed to be talking while Alex just stared at him looking annoyed but not saying anything.

I was staring down at them from the window in my room. A familiar bird flew to my window with a small piece of paper rolled up and attached to it's feet.

It stopped right on the railing of my window and I removed the letter from it's  feet opening it, it read,

'my dear Isa,

I received your letter rather later than usual, you left me anxious for so long ,I hope you have been well ,I await the day I will finally see you, till then my love,
From: your secret admirer,A'

I smiled as I read the content of the letter.....this started when a bird had flown to my window about a week ago, a letter from this 'secret admirer' attached to it's feet.

He said he had seen me at the ball  3 weeks ago and he had finally gathered the courage to write to me.

I picked up the feather and dipped it in ink before writing back to him,when I first saw the initial on the letter, I thought it was Alex pulling pranks on me but the handwriting differed greatly from Alex's.

I finished up my letter and went back to the bird that was still at my window, I tied it to it's feet and it flew off .

I rested my chin on my palm with a smile watching it fly away, I looked down and saw Alex staring up at me from the garden, i glared at him and closed the windows.

Uriel's POV

I was sitting alone with Grace in the study, Linda was sitting far away reading a book and maybe partially listening to our conversation.

"He just refused to even look at me" I sighed

"Did you do anything to offend him?" She asked "I do not know but i do not think so, we have not had  a proper conversation for over a moon now" I said.

Grace sighed not knowing what to say "I suppose the only reason could be that maybe he is busy with work in the council"

"I suppose...." I mumbled my thoughts went back to Alex.

The week ends in 2 days and I promised him a slave if he was on his best behavior and he has been, nobody has come to complain about him which was quite unusual.

I actually hoped he was not so I would not have to get him the slave but now I can not go back on my words.

*Two days later.....

Alex's POV

Mother had gone to the slave market with Aunt Grace, it was quite far from home so I knew it will take a while before they got back, I was home alone with my cousins and Isabella.

I sat in the living room with Liam he was doing something I did not care enough to ask .

I was waiting patiently for my slave to arrive, it has been hard...... getting along with Liam without stabbing him continuously with a blunt knife.

He is a pure blood he would not die it will just hurt.... a lot but I made it to this day, I wonder how long they will be staying for.

After a few hours I asked the maid to get me blood tea and I sat down by the apple tree in the orchard, just thinking of a lot of things that has been happening around here.

I saw a dragon egg in the forest one month ago and we brought it home but mother asked us to throw it out that it might be dangerous...

....so I took it into the forest and built a shelter for it waiting for it to hatch till this day nothing changed with the egg.

The maid brought the tea, i watched the birds as I drank it, it was peaceful untill....

"Alex" Liam said and sat next to me.. "what?"  I asked , frowning

"You know my Ma said if you frown too much you will get wrinkles, and by the age of 400 you are walking with a stick" he said.

"I'm a vampire I would not age physically to the point of needing a stick, idiot" I mumbled "but that is what Ma said " he said and I just ignored him.

"Why do you want a slave by the way I noticed you have been very nice to me" he squinted his eyes

"I tolerated you" I corrected and he rolled his eyes "why do you want the slave?" He asked again  "I need someone to run errands for me" I said simply.

"Do you not have maids for that?" He asked and I stared at him and heaved a long sigh.

"I want a personal slave to run my errands, one that responds to only me" I explained "ohh" he said.

Liam kept talking and the family carriage pulled into our yard, I got up walking towards it and Liam ran, Mother came out then Aunt Grace and I stared behind them...

"Come on out" mother said and a girl came out looking down as she played with her fingers

"Who is this?" I asked "the girl you asked me to get of course" mother said "I hope you do not bother me anymore"

Mother said and walked in with the rest leaving me with the 'tiny' human when I clearly asked for an adult...

"What is your name?"....

End of chapter three 👏,3 chapters in a day guys ,my fingers are sore now that's enough for today ,I hope you guys enjoy and tell me your thoughts in the comments 🤍

IntroAmy^⁠_⁠^