BETTER THAN A BROKEN HEART?

Oh, what's better than the broken heart?

Could you still feel it, even if it has already fallen apart?

If it doesn't hurts, that's not how it works.

If it doesn't make you bleed in terrorizing horror, that's not how it could be, at least not for me.

This is a story of the girl who manifested the flames, without thinking what it could cost her.

She Cut herself, ripped her heart apart and she did it all in the name of art.

This is a story of a girl who dreamt of the world but instead she watched it burned.

She vowed it, 'till I die.' and what she forgot the death which she experienced while living the life.

She couldn't see anything and Smoke burn her eyes but when the fog vanished she was the one  holding the burning cigar.

How my dreams could can ever be fulfilled when I wished for the sun, and in the night sky I drunkenly could only see the stars.

And don't be a fool and think it because of love, I am the only cause why my heart burns.

And don't be a fool, I wish the burn. Sadness within me that kills me without kindness, even if you think that absurd.

And after a quarter and a half, I still thinks

Oh, what's better than a broken heart? 

~daze