I had it easy?

Today, someone told me 'You had it easy, I have more things to worry about, even more than you.'

I had it easy?

Honey you had it difficult I understand but how do you know it was easy for me.

Do you know how it felt like to lose yourself in the process, to crumble underneath the weight of knowledge, to want to go home back only to stand in front of gates because there is a sudden urge to run, to be gone, to be anywhere but here.

Do you know what it felt like wanting the night to come soon but sitting in the darkness.

Do you know how it felt like to feel particularly nothing, empty as a shell, waiting and waiting and thinking....

What was I made for?

Thinking how I am not 14 anymore, I haven't achieved anything, and there is competition increasing everyday, I am yet to join the college.

Thinking how I didn't remember any part of my childhood, I don't remember the major part of my life, I am not just a stranger to you but to myself too.

Thinking and writing myself in a journal so I won't lose sight of myself in the future.

Thinking about the passion I want to experience.

Thinking about all the stuff I write, all the stuff I couldn't even write.

Thinking about how I am not close to anyone, not even my family or not any friend. I only have myself at the end of the night.

I think about that one person I talked online who disappeared in thin air, wondering if they are okay, wondering if they achieved what they wanted.

Thinking about the things written in the books, words written with so much brutality yet so beautiful.

Tell me do you think about this stuff,

Tell me I had it easy.

Tell me I don't have anything to worry about.

Tell me....
Tell me....
Tell me....

Tell me I had it easy.......

DAZE<3