Forbidden sures seems sweet but ask the one who has tasted it.

'promise.' they vowed.
Hands of three friends, intertwined together.

'We will never fall in love with each other. We will show the world, a girl and a boy can be friends.'

'but promise?'
The same fingers that intertwined together for pinky promise trembled to keep the promise.

Falling in love with some isn't in control of anyone. Now is it?

'I thought I was never going to fall in love with anyone, especially you, but guess what....the first step in my love story was our friendship.'

'You say now, oh I never realised that I had feelings for you. At first, I was sad..how could you not see it, through my words, through my actions but then I understand you were too in love with someone else to feel mine.'

'You love her, and I love you, but it's better if you two become one. You aren't gay, i am. I should suffer for thinking you might actually love me because you were kind. Kindness isn't love, I got that now darling. What a hard way to learn a lesson.'

Against all odds and promises, they did what they weren't supposed to do.
The taste of the forbidden is too sweet, they couldn't stop but the taste but forbidden didn't taste sweet, it was  bitter.
In the end, three friends fall for each other.
_____

Three friends, a girl and two boys.
The girl fell for boy 1, boy 1 fell for boy 2 and boy 2 fell for girl.

Wow, it being so long since I last updated this book.

~dahlia.