YOUR SHOW MUST GO ON!!

"Since the audience is already here, there is no reason to disappoint them.” 

His voice glided in the air like an electric current, like honey gliding on the skin. He smirked, a devilish smile covering his angelic features.

The silver glittery ankle boots clanked on the wooden floor as he moved further towards the audience, watching them discreetly through the tinted dark red curtain.

With a satisfied smile on his face, he turned around, extending his both hands in a dramatic manner, as if he was happy with what he saw, as if he achieved everything achievable to mankind.

The pearls of his white shirt also seemed to get the excitement of the owner, they danced under the dull lightning of the stage in a captivating manner.

Slowly humming the tunes that he had been listening since he was a child, since eternity, he again started to speak again, a dominance in his voice was there prominent along his feminine feature it shines unimaginably, that captives everyone’s attention, or maybe that what happens when the stage feels home, it reflects in artist itself, “ This world……It is going to see itself…..” he looked towards the stage, “Absurd and helpless…….” a hint of anger and resentment vould be heard in his mocking voice“.. "will witness

Fall of the lover. rise of the liar.” As if he had said something so extraordinary, he gasped putting his hands on mouth, dramatically giggling as he smiled unabridged.

This…..This isn’t just a story of love or just a lie.” A serious expression on his face, “no no it’s quite opposite. ”he explained to the world his masterpiece, “In this story of lie, the curtain call will come, calling out for the lover.”

he briefly explained, as if he was explaining it to a child who has never known the idea of imagination, who had never known the absurdity of it.

In this story of love, justice will be served, first time in the favor of Liar.”

Don’t worry, if you are worrying about your act, how would you make thousands of people believe in this forgery then remember.
.
.
.
.
.
a good artist isn’t the one who performed his art better but it is the one who deceives the people into thinking that he performs it better.” his hands glides through the air in circular motion, a hazy dull enveloping around him, “if you don’t know what to say, then just lie.” he advises.

The ending in which the villain looks up with a sinister smile.” He smiles telling them it’s about time, the wheel rotates. It is about time that the villain wins.

“The ending in which the hero tragically cries.'' He put up a sad face, a crying face, a face that shows the purpose of life isn’t to benefit him or anyone, it’s to toy and break every one. That the time they lose in the world isn’t because life has a purpose, it’s because life is cruel to all, it likes to pick up on each and every one for no reason.

Let’s put up our best show.” he exclaimed excitedly and  pushed himself towards the air, now standing in middle of the stage, the red curtain slowly lifts up leaving him with an audience and he took a breath, trying to make exhaustion in himself go away as a voice rang in his head,

Your show must go on.”

------
Dahlia.