Part- 10

Other side-
At Lux Hotel(imaginary name) outside at garden-

There were some palm trees and some plants,grasses right near to that bench which creating shadows of trees, cold breeze of wind giving her goosebumps as She sitting on a bench, overthinking and drinking water from that bottle without noticing who gave it to her.

Meanwhile that person asked who gave her water bottle.
"How are you feeling rn...?"

She faced towards that person by saying. "Thank you very mu---" she got shocked to seen that person because that was No one but JK sitting beside her . She asked politely. "Sir...I mean jk sii you...?"
He replied "what do you mean ?! I can't be here ?! okay than I'm leaving..." He was about to leave from there but she stopped holding his hand. Both had an eye contact scene.
"Aaa-- I'm sorry...*she left his hand* ah you said that you're tired you wanted to sleep...that's why I asked you and the weather is getting heated...it's not good for your skin sir-- i mean jk sii..."

(Image generated by me

(Image generated by me. Don't reuse it.)

There was a relaxed smile on his face, and he looked at up to the sky Then he looked at Y/N and told her. "I couldn't able to sleep due to jet lag...and i forgot to carry it's medicine... That's why I came to the reception to ask..."

(Jet lag means- feeling tired because of the effects of taking a long plane journey through different time zones.)

"Sir...you should have to call me...you know all your responsibility is mine If I failed in this test then what is the use of this post? I'll bring you the medicine...rn..." She replied and was about to leave. Again he held her hand and make her sit.

"Ah...I get it in hotel so u don't need to go anywhere...and I told u to call me J. K...NOT SIR...!! Well I called you but..." He gave her a look and ask her. " But You were busy with someone on call...Well who called u...?"

She was drinking a sip of water again, when she remembered that conversation between her and his ex.

"I asked you something miss y/n...?! You were looking panic after that call...if you--- feel okay than, can share with me..." After saying it he looked again upto the palm trees and than to her.

Her eyes widen up and She looks at him in shock. Not a single word comes out of her mouth.

Then she gathers courage and speaks. "Ahh nothing jk sii...sorry from now I'll not going miss a single call of  yours and I'm extremely sorry, it's bit a person I hope you could understand..."