Part- 37

Scene: Morning at Min-gyu's Apartment

It's already 11:00 AM. Mingyu is having breakfast at the dining table. He looks almost back to normal. Hema enters hesitantly, holding a gift as both were bit comfortable now with each other so before leaving to india Hema wanted to gift him something cause somehow she knew that she'll never come back to here again she didn't even told mingyu about this cause doctor told her not to give him shocking news.

Hema: (hands the gift to Mingyu) Here, this is for you.

Mingyu eagerly starts to unwrap the gift.

Hema: Wait, calm down... You can open it, but have patience. Let me step outside first.

Mingyu: (curiously) Are you going somewhere?

Hema nods silently.

Mingyu: (assuming) The mall? Let me take you.

Hema: (immediately stopping him) No, no. I'll manage.

She leaves quickly. Mingyu's smile fades, and his heart races. He feels uneasy.

Mingyu: (calling her name) Hema!

He gets up, runs towards her, and hugs her tightly.

Mingyu: Never leave me alone. Please come back soon...

Hema tears up, thinking, "He loves me so much, but I can't let his reputation suffer." She gently pushes him away and leaves, wiping away a tear. Mingyu feels uneasy.

Mingyu: (to himself) Why do I feel like she's going so far away from me?

Hema gets into her cab and calls Wonwoo.

Hema: (on the phone) What about those sasaengs

Hema: (on the phone) What about those sasaengs...?

Wonwoo: We got tips from Mina that the sasaeng was a Jungkook-obsessed fan, and she...