Part- 33

Scene 1: At Seoul City Hospital

(Hema with jinho)

Mina, the manager of KindA X boy group who just met with an accident by falling from stairs, was finally admitted to the hospital. Jinho, an idol from KindA X group under JJK Entertainment, and Hema, Y/N's elder cousin sister, were waiting outside for the doctor to update them on Mina's condition. After an hour, the doctor finally came out.

Doctor: Mina is fine.

Hema: Thank God...

Jinho: Thank God our manager noona is safe. All thanks to you, Miss Hema...

Hema: No need to say thanks, but do you know what happened? I mean, how did this incident occur? How did Mina fall?

Jinho: You know Mina noona...?

Hema: Yes, actually (what should I say him...? Idea!!) I'm the caretaker of Mingyu sir.

Jinho: Oh, ah... How is Mingyu sir?

Hema: He is okay. By the way, can you please now tell me how this happened?

Jinho: I was coming searching for noona cause our interview was soon going to started in between this I heard scream of Mina noona than when you came and sitting beside her... I saw a girl near the entrance...I couldn't able to see her face...she was smiling looking at noona like this but as we were in hurried I couldn't able say this to anyone...I am getting bad vibes from her...Can she be a saessang...?!

(This made hema shocked)

---

Scene 2: Mingyu's Apartment

Mingyu, still recovering, was searching for Hema in his apartment. He felt restless and panicked, thinking she might have left him alone and gone back to India. He sat on the sofa, crying.

Mingyu: (to himself) Hema, where are you? Did you really leave me? I can't do this without you... Please don't leave me alone...

After an hour, Hema finally returned to Mingyu's apartment. She hesitated before entering, worried about how he would react. She swiped the master card to open the door. As the door opened, she saw Mingyu lying on the sofa, crying with his plastered hand. Shocked and worried, she called out to him.

Hema: Mingyu! What happened? Why are you crying?

Mingyu saw her and tried to get up, but he was still weak and fell to the floor. Hema rushed to catch him in time.

Hema: (scolding) Why did you come out of your room? And why are you crying? What happened? Why didn’t you rest like the doctor said? What were you thinking?