Part- 36

Scene at BBSR

Ravi immediately took Misha to BBSR airport, ensuring she safely boarded her flight to Delhi. He then returned to his house.

Scene at Hema's House

Y/N and Jungkook arrived back at Hema's house. They paid the cab fare and stood at the entrance. Y/N was still anxious, and Jungkook noticed.

Jungkook: (stopping Y/N) What happened? You're still looking anxious. No more excuses now. I know you were lying...!

Y/N looked at him in shock, then turned and headed toward her room via the outside staircase. At that moment, Titu, Mohan, and her mama ji were at a business party and would return late. Y/N called Titu to inform him they had reached home.

Y/N: (on the phone) Titu bhaiya, we've reached home safely.

Titu: Great. We'll be late. Nina is at home; she'll stay the night.

Y/N: Okay, thanks.
She hung up the call, and Jungkook followed her up the staircase. When she was about to open her room's door on the second floor, Jungkook held her wrist.

Jungkook: If something happened, you can tell me.

Y/N got lost in his eyes and was about to say something when her phone buzzed with a message. She pulled her hand away, apologizing.

Y/N: Sorry, I can't

She went inside her room and locked the door. Jungkook felt bad but couldn't do anything about it. He went to his room, which was eight steps away from hers. After some time, Y/N was on the terrace, looking relieved.

Y/N:.(to herself) What? Oh, thank God...

Jungkook was also coming to the terrace. Y/N quickly said into her phone.

Y/N: We'll talk later.

Jungkook noticed but didn't comment. He joined her, both looking at the moon.

Jungkook: The moon looks so beautiful, right, Miss PA?

Y/N: (surprised) Yes, it always does...

Jungkook: (suddenly) Who were you talking to? Why were you so nervous in the cab?

Y/N couldn't make eye contact.

Y/N: Nothing...

Jungkook lost his patience and pulled her close. (Romantic background music played.)

)