Chapter 11

„So... Officially Mrs. Jonas." Jazz wiggled her eyebrows as she sipped on her drink.

„Officially Mrs. Jonas." Ann nodded her head slowly as she watched the waves.

„Girl, as long as we can spent the summer on a yacht in Italy, I'm fine with it." Jazz said, making Ann laugh.

„You'll never change." Ann shook her head. „Oh my god, I don't know why but I think I suddenly have a seasickness."

„What?" Jazz frowned. „The boat isn't even rocking that hard."

„I know, but I felt sick from the moment we got on it."

„Girl..." Jazz slid down her sunglasses.

„It's not that, Jazz." Ann rolled her eyes.

„Yeah, heard that before." She scoffed as she put the sunglasses back on.

„Jazz!" Ann punched her in the arm. „Stop or you'll jinx it."

„Jinx what?" Joe came up to them with a drink in his hand as he put his sunglasses into his curls.

„What? Nothing." Ann said nervously.

„Okay..." Joe frowned confused. „How are you feeling, baby?"

„What? Why do you ask? I'm fine. Totally fine." She laughed nervously.

„Why you so weird?" Joe tilted his head.

„You're weird." She said, looking away. Joe looked at Jazz for answers, but she just shrugged, burying her face in the drink.

„Want to take the wheel for a while?" Joe smiled at Ann, changing the subject.

„Sure, that sounds like fun." She smiled back, taking his hand as he helped her stand up from the sun bed.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her long on the lips. They pulled apart as he kept smiling at her.

„Wife." He whispered, kissing her forehead.

„Ew, why you gotta do that in front of my eyes?" Jazz said, imitating throwing up.

They both laughed at her and left to the other side of the boat as Joe had his hand wrapped around Ann's waist. Willa wasn't with them, Sophie stayed at their house with her and Malti, letting them enjoy their time together with friends. Nick was responsible for the music, blasting some club classics as Kevin was making drinks for everybody.

„Tequila shot for the lovely Mrs. Jonas!" Kevin yelled as he passed her the shot glass, going back to the group.

Ann gagged as soon as the smell of it hit her nostrils. „Take it, I don't want it." She said as she passed it to Joe.

„You don't want a tequila shot?" He raised his eyebrows.

„Yeah. I don't really feel good today..." She sighed.

„You wanna go downstairs for a bit?" He said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

„Yes, actually."

„Okay." He smiled at her, before taking the shot and placing the empty glass on the table. „Come on."

They walked down the stairs to the living area. There was a small kitchen, a couch with a TV, a bathroom and two bedrooms. Joe sat down on the couch, patting the space next to him. She smiled, as she sat next to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

„How does it feel to be my wife?" He smirked down at her.

Ann wanted to respond, but suddenly the smell of tequila from his breath hit her and her mouth filled with saliva.