When a Joke Is Taken Too Far (SPECIAL)

Before anything, I just wanna say that there was a wheelspin as to who gets the pants, and who gets the veil.

I lost.

An altar.

Light was shining through the windows and illuminating two places on the altar.

The beauty of dusk was glorifying this beautiful moment in the lives of two people. Two people, who loved each other from heart to heart.

A man stood on one side of the altar, catching some cold sweat running down his forehead.

''I've never seen a man look so disheveled, yet so composed at the same time.'' A voice rung out next to him.

The man looked over and saw another man, grey hair and gray eyes, wearing a suit akin to his.

''There's no going back now.'' They grey-haired man peered over the first man's shoulder. ''Maybe you can break a window and escape, but I'm not sure if she would like that.''

''Mike, please.'' The man shushed him and delivered a long sigh. ''I'm so nervous, it's getting me sick to the stomach...''

As for how this man looked... Well, to be put simply, he was astonishing.

His eyes - Blue as the sky that reflects the oceans. His precious blonde hair was tied into a ponytail, letting it hang at the back of his head.

His skin as smooth as a newborn baby's butt.

''Just don't shit yourself. Please.'' Mike went back to standing idly in the middle of the altar.

The blonde man looked over at the crowd in front of him, people ranging from close friends to family members were bickering amongst each other, all dressed as well as they could.

When she walks in, all attention is going to be redirected at her and him.

And then...

The doors opened, and a woman in a white dress walked in.

The dress was way too long, and it dragged along the floor as she slowly began to walk towards the altar.

Everyone closed the mouths and watched intentlyas the woman began to step up the steps.

The man's anxiety flew through the roof. He looked back at the grey-haired man, Mike.

''Get the rings out.'' He mouthed.

''Lost 'em.'' The man shrugged.

...

''Just kidding.'' Hanm cackled mischeviously as he pulled out a pillow, and on that pillow were two rings.

He set the pillow aside for now.

The blonde man's heart skipped multiple beats as he was now staring at the woman, whose face was hidden behind a white veil.

Golden strands of hair were sticking out from the sides, which were illuminated by the dying sunlight.

''Gather around, everyone.'' Mike cleared his throat and looked at the two people in front of him. ''Today is a very, very special day.''

''To most mortals in this world, it is just an ordinary day like any other.''

''To the people watching and sitting idly in the chairs up front, this day is filled with excitement and anticipation.''

''... And, to the people who now stand before, today may just be the happiest day they'll experience.''

The blonde man's face flushed, and so did the woman's. Even though she was hidden off by a veil, it was pretty obvious.