Chapter: 4

I walked into my club, my head held high as my heels clicked on the floor. 

This is one of my favorite locations, as well as the first club we opened when we were just starting. The club grew to be one of the world's favorites, as many of our other businesses did as well. The entrance leading into the club was a simpler design. Purple leds lined the intercite spiral, that forbed a circular tunnel that led into the club. Inside the club was a whole other story.

Red lights flashed all over, slinkies hung over the dance floor, and topless women spun around on poles positioned on top of the bar table, as well as around the dancefloor.

 Some woman were just walking around without their shirts, and some were only in their bras. Man, I love this club, the energy it gives off is just exciting. 

I pushed through the crowd of dancing couples and made my way to the bar to grab my first of many drinks.

Two drinks down I heard a beep inside my earpiece, letting me know that they wanted me to talk. 

"What?" I whispered trying not to draw attention to myself. 

"The target is on your left, focus on getting him, not getting drunk," Ryker spoke into my earpiece. 

"Why can't I do both?" I questioned. 

He signed knowing there was no stopping me. I downed the rest of my drink before sauntering over onto the glowing dancefloor, making sure to sway my hips as I passed Marcus, I smirked hearing the gron that left his mouth as I passed him.

 I swayed my hips along to the songs playing, turning around and looking into Marcus's eyes, who was perched on one of the sofas watching me. A creepy smirk played at my lips, he was pretty attractive for a sixty-year-old, he looked crusty, eww.

I maintained eye contact with the old man, who would be dead by morning. 

I raised my pointer finger and ushered him to come over to the dance floor, and he complied. Poor guy didn't know what was coming for him. 

Once he was in front of me I started dancing against him, he kissed my neck and his hands were on my ass. Pedo. I winked at him, after we swayed for a few minutes, grabbed his arm, and ushered him upstairs into my private room. This was way too easy. 

He descended the narrow stairs to the second floor, far enough in front of me to whisper into the earpiece. "Phase one complete." Once we reached the room I pushed us both into the small bedroom.

The second the door closed behind me he was on me, kissing my neck, and face.

 I didn't let it go too far though, I haven't slept with any males since my ex, and besides, there was no way in hell I was sleeping with a sixty-year-old man.

 I pushed him onto the king bed before straddling his waist and kissing him, to distract him while I reached into my purse and pulled out the syringe. 

His tongue entered my mouth just as I stabbed the needle into his thigh, before injecting it. He bit my tongue when the pain registered. 

I slapped his face, pulling away. No one touches me. 

He tried to make a run for the door and kicked me in the stomach. But my reflexes were quicker and I grabbed his leg before using my whole weight to push him onto the bed. Once he was down I quickly pulled two pairs of handcuffs from my purse, handcuffing his feet and arms to the pales of the bed, so he couldn't move. Before taping his mouth shut, for now.

 "Phase two complete."

As soon as those words left my mouth the door opened and my brothers walked in, signaling for me to go to the bathroom to wash up.