Chapter 13

This couldn't get any worse. Not only did someone wipe the entire video footage from yesterday, but also no idea how the hell officer Nosey managed to escape the maximum security basement. And if he managed to escape god knows who else managed to sneak out from under our noses.

Slamming my head into the heap of papers that lay on my wooden office desk. The papers moved away from me and floated down to the floor. Groaning, I reached down to pick up all the fallen documents, to get back to my research regarding possible escape routes and find the real reason why the footage is gone, and another body is in the morgue. Fucking Fantastic.Just when i thoight this couldnt get any better, my biologicals walk into my office, al except my mother who is no doubt has a glass of wine in her hand wherever she is.

"Ever hear of knocking?" I ask my biologicals and sadly my ex, Asher or whatever the hell his name is behind in Poland to manage the businesses for as long as my bio's are visiting. So here I am stuck in a room with my biological brothers, and my asswhole of an ex who abandoned me and our children.

They ignore my question and shuffle inside my office, until they are all standing in front of me. I raise one of my eyebrows before questioning, "Why are you here, and what do you want?" I need to get back to work and they are distracting me.

They all seemed to be silently communicating with each other, all except Ezra who was glaring at me, I glared back of course. Without talking Ezra pushed off the wall he was leaning against and walked over until he was standing in front of me. My brothers noticed my mood changing and tried to stop us from attacking each other.

It was no help.

I pounced first, jumping up on top of my desk, and reached up to grab the rope that dangled from the ceiling, giving it one hard tug. A high pitched sound came out from all the speakers around the house, my biologicals being the pussy they covered their ears and winced. Ezra on the other hand flinched and covered his ears, covering his eyes for a brief second before opening them and sprinting straight for me. He knocked me off of the wooden desk and I plummeted to the ground.

I landed on my face, and I could feel blood gushing out of my nose, still I ignored the tingling feeling I referred to as pain. A broken nose is the least painful thing I have received in life.

I pushed my body off the cool tile, the blood from my nose dripping onto the ground. Remind me to bring out hydrogen peroxide, in case the white tiles stain. "Where are you?" I muttered, whipping the blood off my face as much as I could before popping my nose back in pace.

My biologicals looked shocked and had their mouths wide open. They really should close them before a fly flies in.

Back to the action.

I forced my body back into a fighting stance, my feet apart, arms forward, in fists. But when I looked to find Ezra in front of me, he was gone.

My feet were ripped from under me and before I could fall on my face again ,I rolled forward before quickly turning around and kicking Ezra in the stomach. He grunted before launching his body onto mine. We landed punch after punch onto each, and just when I was about to lose two massive white four legged creatures pushed Ezra off of my body and held him down the floor.

"WHAT!?" my brothers screamed, I quickly looked over to find them on the couch, eating a bowl of popcorn. Huh. I reached my hand out and the mean one looked at my hand while the gay one ran over and placed a handful of popcorn into my hand.

After I finished munching on the popcorn, I presumed my attack on my ex. Walking over to my exes' falling body, under the bodies of my wolves. "Good puppies, Peppermint and snow," I praised, before pulling out a rabbit from my desk opening the window in my office, properly chucking the rabbit out of the window, chuckling to myself as my puppies jumped out the window chasing the rabbit.