Chapter 22

We landed back in Thauria in the early morning. Ezra tried for a good hour to get me out of the warm bed on the jet but much to his dismay and my pleasure he carried me down the stairs onto the turf. "When did this happen?!" Luna screamed. "Wait, why are you in my dream?" I asked if the girls usually didn't appear in my dreams. It was just Ezra in my good dreams, and Him and Esmerleda in my nightmare.

Suddenly I was slapped causing me to jump upright in Ezra's arms. Wait? I turned my head around only to see Ezra smirking at me. "It wasn't a dream," I mumbled, pinching myself, causing me to wince. "Defindently not a dream princes." Wait, "but that means that you really took me to the rock, and were back together?" I asked cautiously, pointing between the two of us. He blushed before nodding his head I kissed his cheek causing the girls to squeal loudly and Ezra to blush even more.

I tapped on his hands and he set me down on my feet which had pink bunny slippers on, as they were the only shoes we could find on the plane after the picnic, hence why I was also in a robe. "Thank god, the property isn't here." Looking at my appearance I would be a global laughing stalk. "Wait, why would the property want you also, is that your plane?" Caleb asked in disbelief. I nodded, "There is a lot you don't know about me brothers," I smirked making my way to the limbo, not before glabbing at Ezra's ear pulling him with me, as his hands were full with the twins.

I stopped noticing my babies, "Hey babies Mommy and Daddy missed you so much." They jumped out of Ezra's hold and into my arms, I quickly relised his ear not wanting to drop them. He winced as he rubbed his ears, I quickly plugged the twins ears before bullying him, "Really your such a pussy it didnt even hurt that bad!" He shoved at me before taking Sebastian out of my arms. "Rude," me and Rory said at the same time.

He huddled Sebastian into his chest looking over at us concerned. We both deeply smiled, causing him to run and Sebastian laugh, at his fathers stupidity. Thank gosh they got most of my genes, and not that weirdos.

We made our way back to the house after a huge fight between Scarlet and Callum. I offered her wine but she declined, before bursting out into tears, which left us all shocked. For starters she never declines alcohol especially not wine, and two she never cries, like ever. I hope she is okay. Callum was staring at her with hate and a mix of something else in his eyes. Huh.

We made our way into the house. Everyone had come to the airport to welcome us home except our mother who had a doctor's appointment. I sent my two most trusted guards to watch over my mother so she didn't get hurt.

The others all went to my room before I went to my office, while Ezra took the kids to play outside. I then got an amazing idea. "Who wants to go get ice cream!?" I yelled but no one replied so I made my way to Ethan's room, only to find the most horrific sight both Nick and Ethan shirtless making out. I did the one thing that I quickly thought of: I screamed, "Ahh my virgin eyes."

They quickly broke apart, throwing their shirts back on before they both spoke at the same time, "it's not what you think, Ana." Ethan said, is he dumb! While Nick said, "Ya right says the one who has two kids." Ethan looked disgusted at this 'new' information, before turning and glaring at Nick, who glared back. And before I could say in other words they were both kissing again. "GUYS? Stop forgetting that I am here!"

They snapped out of their chande before they looked over at me finally seeming to realize I had seen them kissing not once but twice. Ethan tried to find the words but Nick did it for him, "Were together." "Wow really I had no clue!" I said sarcastically. It was just looking down at his feet. "Ethan looked at me," he didn't, "Ethan Cole Ferrari, or should I say Ethan Cole Ferrari-Deacon," I smiled. Both of their faces turned pale with shock. "How the hell did you know that?" Nick blurted out. "Who do you think affiliated your wedding?" I smirked, watching as their faces turned to disbelief. "It was you?" Ethan asked quietly. "Yep!"I smiled.