Chapter 33

I made my way through the passageway after the very eventful breakfast to blow some steam out at the rink. I took up ice skating when we first escaped and it became a release for me. I competed as Ana Knight and had a competition in three weeks so I needed to practice. I'm performing to one of my own songs dedicated to Esmeralda whose birthday is next week. It's a beautiful song full of all of our happy moments and sad ones, I have yet to make it through the performance without crying.

I changed into a green emerald leotard with emeralds and diamonds sewn onto the fabric creating an intricate pattern. It cost a lot but I considered it Esmerleda's birthday present as the performance was for her. I tied up my skates before wobbling my way over onto the rink and hitting my music that blurted through the speakers around the rink. I skated my way to the middle before raising my arms and spreading my legs getting in my start position before the beat hit and I looked off the slide effortlessly beneath my blades. I jumped into the air pulling my body and spinning before landing the axel, I twiled and jumped humming along to my voice.

Two jumps left but this is also the saddest part where I always break down, "cause your my baby." I sang along for the last two jumps before making it to my end position and breaking down, almost falling to the ground, however clapping caused me to flinch and look at my biologicals all looking proud while my friends and twins, all three sets, had tears in their eyes. Ezra had already tied his skates and made his way over to me holding me while my knees trembled and I sobbed, "My baby." Ezra held me as I cried rubbing my tattoo so hard it hurt to touch. Ezra pulled my hands away and we both sat down on the Ice me in his lap while I cried. My biologicals looked at us concerned while our friends and twins were silently crying knowing how much the song meant to me.

After a while I managed to calm down and Ezra pulled me up onto my feet before lifting me in the air and twirling me. Ezra and I used to do pair figure skating before he left. "Want to do one of our old routines." I nodded my head before yelling over to Scar, "Play the third song on my playlist," my voice cracked from the crying but she gave a thumbs up and we made our way to our starting position and the music started. We moved in since skating backwards before turning and skating away from each other both doing our own jumps before we met in the middle skating next to each other before Ezra lifted me up in the air before throwing me through the air which I pulled my arms in and landed a double which I had only done once before we did a few more tricks before ending in each other's arms. He looked at my lips while I looked at his we leaned in and fireworks. I was falling in love with this man all over again, and fast.

We skated over to my bios shocked faces, they all hugged us and congratulated us before Len pulled us aside, "I know your secret," we looked at him confused, "What is it?" I asked, "You Ana our not only queen of Thauria but also Malandrea and you Ezra our king of Malandrea and Thauria, oh and your Ana night," He spoke pointing us, leaving us shocked. He clapped his hands before shouting, "I knew it I was right! Also Ana can I get a signature." I gaped at him. "Why?" "Oh I love your songs." I smiled at that sure "lets just do it later so the others don't see, also keep this low key for now." He nodded before happily skipping off humming one of my songs. "Well that was interesting" Ezra sighed kissing me causing me to become a blushing mess. "Stop!" I whined, punching his chest softly, he hoisted. "Did that really hurt?" he nodded, "Pussy" I mumbled causing him to kiss me before running away leaving me frozen and blushing, is it hot in here or is it just me. "Its just you and your husband," Kylie said from behind be causing me to jump.

"Shit did I say that out loud?"

"Yes. Yes you did Ana," Elijah said using his voice. I smiled at the two of them.

"Okay well I need to go kill that fucker." I grunted before running off.

"I think you mean fuck!" Kylie yelled, before I heard my brothers all gaging. I'm going to beat her ass later.

I made my way upstairs to our room hunting Ezra only to find him with the twins in their playroom drawing with them. "Mommy come draw with us," Rory yelled noticing me first, running over and pulling me to the mini drawling table where the other two were. I looked at what they were drawing. It was birthday cards for Esmeralda. Every year they made cards which I put on the mantle hoping that she remembers and still thinks of me from the clouds. I smiled at their drawings. "They look beautiful my minions." They smiled before continuing to draw, I looked over to find Ezra drawing an amazing crayon portrait of me. "Holy sh-poop!" I corrected myself by moving over to Ezra's side to look at the drawing closer. "Babe this is amazing," I praised carrying him to blush, I kissed his cheeks before looking at the drawling for a bit before creating my own card for my angle. The kids went down the slide into the ball pit chasing each other while me and Ezra snuggled onto the couch in each other's arms, Lun and Miguel came in and squeezed their way next to us. I moved my hands through Lun's hair, Ezra doing the same with Miguel's as we watched our other kids. I smiled watching them play, 'I miss you my Emerald'. I snuggled deeper into Ezra's warmth, my husband.