Chapter 38

Lina pushed the door open running to me before sobbing in my arms, "well get them back." I was determined. She nodded before pulling away, whipping her eyes and getting to work.

A day later and we were right where we started. Suddenly a cloth was on my nose and I breathed into it before passing out. Shit.

I found my head was killing me. I looked around the room and tried to move only to find my legs and hands tied in rope, they knew I had fire right. I looked over at Lina who just woke up and was looking at me.

The door opened and Lily and Ryker walked in holding hands. "No fucking way! Damn Ana he got another one of your girlfriends." Lina exclaimed, causing me to roll my eyes while Ryker smirked. "Hey Anatastia."

"Why?"

"Becouse he's my uncle, why else."

"Are you like mentally okay?" I asked and Lina chuckled while he glared.

"Yes I'm fine, he is my uncle."

"From what side?"

"My parents?"

"Oh lord."

"God can't help where you are going."

"Why did you do this to me?"

"Beocuse yo manipulated me and turned me against my family!"

"Okay, calm down."

"See you Anastasia," and with that they both left. "Anyoyng fuckers," Lina grunted. "How is Lily even alive?" I asked, "I don't know, that's a great question." and with that we were left in the silence.