Chapter 31

Day two of the prank wars was going to be even better than yesterday because of all the shit I have planned for today. I get to do the best prank I have ever done. Me, the twins and girls fell asleep watching a movie last night so I cleaned up the fallen popcorn before waking everyone up. They ground but motherless went to the control room for the plan.

"I have big plans for today ladies and gentlemen. First kylie I need you to hack into the system and make the smoke detectors all go off at the same time in thirty minutes, I need the twins to put smoke bombs in all exits except the back door. Then Luna and Lina will go act all scared, probably take some fake tears, while me and Scar will be in the copter with the glue, feathers, and glitter. Kylie your job is to film and photograph. There are high stakes today the winning team gets to ask one question the other team is forced to answer. Ready!" I ended. "Yes!" They all screamed.

Kylie ran to start hacking, while the twins got the smoke bombs and watched a show for time to pass, I hugged them before pulling Lina and Luna into the hug, we parted and the girls went outside to act scared I noticed the fake tears and smiled at them. Me and Scar made our way to load the helicopter up with ten pounds of glue and three bags of feathers and glitter. This day is going to be memorable. We heard the twins run by for two minutes before the smoke directors went off. That's when we told the pilot to fly. I managed to hear my brothers screaming but sure enough in five minutes everyone was out of the house and Kylie had a camera.

The boys made it down stairs and grumbled complaints before sitting down at the kitchen table beside the rest of us. "So Len, how did you manage to escape?" I asked the question that has been on my mind, there was a way I could have saved us, all of us. "I died." Huh. "What?"

"I faked death after they injected the dose my body seized before it stopped before he could notice I replicated myself leaving me on the floor before I ran to the morgue which had an exit shoot to the foods. Sure enough they brought my 'dead' body over to the morgue and opened a hidden shoot before shoving my fake body, I threw myself down the shoot before it closed. The only one I told about the shoot was dad and now you guys."

"There was a way out," I mumbled before hysterically laughing. "There was a way for all of us to make it out." I leaned forward onto my arms mumbling to myself over and over, 'all of us survived' I bit my nails. Before something else clicked, that's how father managed to get out.

Ezra came over and rapped my fingers that were now bleeding before just holding me silently, until I felt my eyes get droopy and my body sagged into his hold, falling into my past.