Chapter 26

For the first time In a week I slept well, finally having the love of my life back in my bed. His arms were around my waist pulling me as close as possible. I tried to pull free from Ezra's hold as it was almost ten in the morning and I had to start preparing the info for the mission tonight, but I couldn't break free from his hold. "Jesous why are you so strong?" I mumbled once again, failing to break free. "Its one of my powers," He said causing me to jump and screm. He laughed at me, before leaning in to kiss me to which I turned my head last minute causing him to kiss my cheek and glare at me. "Morning breathe." He nodded in understanding before we both practically rolled out of bed onto the floor, before grudgingly making our way to the bathroom to get ready.

I left Ezra in the kitchen with my older brothers and mom to eat, and went to join the others in the meeting room in the basement. I made my way over to the library before feeling eyes on my back, I turned around and looked for a bit but couldn't find anyone. My mind must be playing tricks on me so I made my way over to the book, pulled it down and waited for the floor to open before walking down the stairs, hitting the switch to close the floor, and making my way over to the meeting room which was on the opposite side from the library entry.

I made my way to the metal door pushing it open and making my way to the head of the map table, which was projecting a map of the Thauia dome right now. The others were already seated in their seats. "Today we have a very important mission. Finding my father and bringing him home." My twins looked at me shocked. I continued talking, "In my memories I saw my father talking on the phone with a voice that is very familiar to me, himxxx. I have no reason to believe my father was working with him, but my father looked distraught so I believe my father was threatened. And is somewhere being held hostage outside the dome near where we were, so today's mission is to attempt to find my father. Any questions?" They all shook their heads, "Okay meeting dismissed to get ready." We all left the room to go prepare for the mission, it was still the early morning hours and we only due missions at night however we needed to cross the dome which would take out hours, as our cell and prison where we were raised is on the opposite side of the dome as our house is for obvious reasons.

Me, Scar, Luna, and Kylie made our way to the girls locker room to change into our outfits which were pure black other than each of our pins, mine emerald, Scar red, Kylie blue, and Luna green. Before putting on our masks. The uniform had hundreds of individual pockets for knives and weapons. As an assassin's worst fear is running out of weapons, so we went and grabbed all of our weapons. Before I wrote a note to our bios and Ezra that we were going somewhere for a bit, and that Dom will be here with the kids in a half hour before handing it to the guard to give it to them.

Sure enough Dom dropped off the twins before making his way to the car we were all waiting before we pulled out of the garage and began to drive long distances. I rested my head on Scar's shoulder and she laid her head on mine, as the others were all snuggling as we all fell asleep leaving dom to drive the eight hours, but he's the oldest so he doesn't get to complain.

Sure enough almost eight hours later we pulled into a dirt path that led us to the door out of the dome. Dom parked the car as close as he could before the path ended which was around a half of a mile away from the glass dome. And then we were off cutting branches, nothing through the dense forest and brush fighting our way to the edge of the dome.Sure enough we made it to the class door that was hidden behind ivy. Once the boys cleared the ivy I laid out my palm and grabbed a dagar from my suit before I dug the dagger into my flesh deep enough to draw blood before pushing my bloody hand onto the glass which popped open. The key to opening the dome is you need to be the ruler of that country or have royal blood in your veins. We all climbed out of the dome, the glass closing leaving us in the dense abandoned jungle full of god knows what.

A creature growled in the distance causing us all to draw our weapons ready to attack anything that comes our way but to our surprise around thirty Outsiders surrounded us. We got into defensive posittions, and just before we could lounge at each other, the leader of the grounders spoke, "Anne? Ethe? Eli?" His voice was thick and full of emotion, but I remembered that voice. "Dad?" I said my brothers looked at me shocked, as I began to approach my father. The other outsiders were still growling but my father yelled at them and they all calmed down. I ran to him, "Papa!". Soon enough my twins were also in the hug. "Ho-How?" "I saw you guys, when you were with him they put me in a cell with cameras and forced me to watch you. These people are others that were his prisoners that managed to escape before we were burned from your explosion, however we were left out here as we did not have the royal blood, the same royal blood that runs through your veins." He looked at my palm then at us before bowling, "your majesty." The others followed him bowling to the ground in front of me. The gesture made my eyes water. "Come on stand up," I rolled my eyes, "We are equal when it comes to royal status." He nodded his head rushing to his feet before he and his followers stood.

"Now lets get you home," I said beginning to walk only to be pulled back, "I cant go back to them or he will find them not to mention im sure they forgot about me," my father said sadly I looked at him like he was crazt, but then he added, "Please Ann I just need time alone to get myself together before I see them agein." I nodded my head, "Fine." I agreed, "But you will see them soon." He sighed nodding his head before we walked back to the door and I smeared my blood on it causing it to open before I pulled out a bandage and began to wrap my hand, which was still bleeding.

The walk back to the car was easy as we had already made the path we all managed to squeeze into the car bakery but we were lucky our spare house was only ten minutes from her where my father and his group would stay until he was ready.

"Are you sure you can't go home?" I asked my dad who was about to go into the house. "Ann Ill see you soon I promise, Ill be home soon. I love you." "Love you to dad." I hugged him once more before heading back to the car letting my brothers say goodbye to our father. Soon enough we were all asleep agein and when we woke up we were back in the underground garage, facing my confused and furious bios, and Ezra of course. Wait how the hell did they get down to the basement!? Shit did they see.. Oh great might as well just kill me.

We silently made our way out of the car and they looked at our outfits, our assassin outfits, before scowling at us. This was going to be fun," I mumbled saracasticall. "So who of you found our largest?" Lennon raised his hand, huh. "So you were the one that followed me?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Im impressed explaining how you did it?"

I pulled out a wine class and tequila before downing it before he started, "I saw you pull that book which opened the floor so after you left I went over to the bookshelf and read the title, 'Prorsus Non-Secretum Ostium', which is altin for x x x. I spoke fluent Latin, so after that I gathered the others and we explored while you were gone. And might I saw you have a lot of wacky stuff to explain." "So do you," I fired back. Before Scarlet cracked under callous glare and blurted, "Where assassins." Then all hell broke loose.