Chapter 21

"Annie woke up," someone said softly, waking me up from my dream. I rolled over grabbing a pillow that was moving? "Anastasia woke up," my pillow said. Wait? I grudgingly opened up my eyes to my pillow was none other than Ezra. "Go away," I ground before snuggling deeper into his chest listening to his heart beat, causing him to chuckle. "Annie, we're going to the falls today before we go home, get dressed." I shot up, "The falls, why didn't you just say so?" With that I shot out of bed, flipped him off after he started laughing at my bed head, and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I got out of the shower to find a swim suit on the counter for me to change into, it was an emerald color and fit perfectly my cleavage and curves on display. If you have it, why not show it.

I met Ezra by the door to find him with a picnic basket patiently waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and pecked me on the lips before herding out to the car, once again leaving me a blushing mess. When I got ahold of myself I ran to the car and hopped into the drivers seat, pushing Ezra aside causing him to whine. "Hop in before I leave you here!" I yelled and he scrambled to the passenger seat before I patted his head, "Good boy." And with that I took off, totally not speeding, to the waterfall.

The falls where Ezra stopped me once again from killing myself this time I was going to throw myself over the edge and tie a rock on my ankle so I would drown. Then a year later he asked me to be his girlfriend at the same spot, so romantic. So that's how I was going to tell him I was pregnant the day he left leaving me crying at the falls.

We got out of the car and went over to the massive rock with our initials carved into it, our spot. Ezra put down the blanket while I took out the food he made for the date. The falls consisted of ten separate streams connecting into one that flew over a cliff into a lake below. The lake was deep enough for you to jump and survive so that's what we did. I pushed Ezra but before he fell over the edge he grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

The water was the perfect temperature once we reached the bottom we both sunk under the water before swimming out way away from the cascading water. Ezra splashed me then I did causing us to both have water in our eyes and complain, but it was all worth it. We climbed up the stone stares carved into the mountain and made our way back up to our rock.

We had worked up an appetite so we ate the sandwiches and other food Ezra packed before the sun started to set, shit had it already been a day, time always flies when I'm with Ezra for some reason. I was sitting on Ezra's lap as we watched the sun set. "Annie?" I turned around to look at him, "Will you give me a second change and be my wife/girlfriend?" He asked nervously, rubbing his neck, "Of course silly!" He pulled me in and we kissed under the constellations.

We packed up the picnic and held hands on our walk back to the car. I forced Ezra to drive us to the Airport and I passed out halfway there. Today was one of the best days of my life.