Chapter 36

My head was killing me, I groaned, opening my eyes to be in the screen room. I tried to yell but there was dictated on my mouth and my hands and feet were bound with metal that I couldn't break out of. I heard a heart broken scream, I looked at the screm to see fourteen year old holding Esmerldas body screaming as I blew up the building I we all managed to survive except her.

The screen room consisted of only screens the victim was put onto a poast that rotated so they saw all the screens this was one of his punishments he used to watch him and other men rape me for days striat, wipping me when I closed my eyes. I can't be back in the mall. I blew it up but then again here I was. All of the screens showed me geting punished, raped, Esmerlda dieing, all of my nightmares from the ten years I spent here playing over and over again. I had to watch myself over and over again. I don't know how much time passed. All I know is that I hope my family finds me soon because this is bad.

It's been at least a week since a guard came in and gave me water and stale bread, and I checked his watch which had the date. A week had passed of me being alone with my past self being abused, how fun. I was losing my mind other than the water delivered from the guard that is all the interaction I've had. I'm surprised he hasn't seen me. I know he is here watching me waiting for me to break, I want to never lose myself to that man again.

I heard an explosion and then another before gun shots started. They were here, they came for me I was about to cry tears of relief. My brothers burst into the room the others following behind they looked at the screams and I looked down ashamed. Ezra came and untied me before kissing the crap out of me. "Fuck I missed you dont ever leave me agein." I nodded before adding, "Only if you promise not to leave me." "I promise." I wish he kept that promise.

My brothers were all looking at the screens not the rape scens and abuse but the ones with Esmerlda they watched the happy ones, then watched the one where she died. "She's a beautiful Raindrop," Gio whispered crying. I nodded, "She really was." I laid my head on Ezra's shoulder as we watched Esmeralda from birth to death. "Happty belated birthday my sweet girl."

We made it back to the house and my mother knocked the air out of my lunges squeezing me to death. I hugged her back just as tight. "Hi mom," I whispered crying. "Hey sweetheart, you okay?" I nodded and she glared, "Physically I'm fine mentally iffy. I had to watch her die over and over again mom." I wisperd. She pulled me back into her arms.

"Mommy!"

"Minions!" I broke the hug and picked up my minions. "Mommy missed you so much." "Whats wrong why is everyone sad?" Seb asked, "We were were talking about your big sister." They nodded understanding. "I wish we got to meet her," Rory sadly said, "Me too. Me too." And with that sparked the conversation of talking all about Esmeralda. I cant forget what I saw, maybe it was the tumor but I'm not sure, I just hope that if she is alive I doubt she is not with her father.