Chapter 35

Today was the ball I woke Ezra up who was still snoring into my boobs, he looked adorable however I needed to start getting ready. I slapped his face as a last result and he ground before looking up from my boobs, I raised my eyebrows and he looked at my bobs where he was snuggling with before blushing and rolling off my body. He's such a cutie.

I kissed his check before I made my way up the stairs to get ready. I had three dresses for today, green for Thauria, blue for Malandrea, and a white dress for Oplandia. Ezra would be wearing white then changing into a blue suit to match me and then a green suit once again to match. Luna and Miguel would be in Blue, while the girls would be in green. Ryker, Dom, and Rosey will be in green. However Dom is bringing the twins later on in a green suit and blue dress with a white bowtie and hair bow so they support all their families. They would be wearing masks to keep their identities safe, they would only be there for ten minutes for their introductions which would be their middle names, Willow and Oak Knight, that's what me and Ezra decided to do as well as put heavy security focusing on them.

My first dress was a flowy white dress that fit me like a glove. There was a slit in the bottom till my upper thigh, my hair was curled and had a white bow in the back, the dress had a large slit that showed my boob and chest tattoos, as well as an open back for my back tattoo. The dress wrapped around my neck before following on my back to hold the dress onto my body. I paired the outfit with a pair of white silhouettes and gold earrings before walking down the stairs. The girls looked beautiful in their dresses. The boys were confused why they were in green but the girls managed to convince them it was because it is where they lived so they had to support. I walked over to my king who kissed my palm. He was in a white suit with a gold tie to match my gold accessories and stars on my dress. We all headed over to the massive mirror in the foyer to take a mirror pick before we headed to the limbo, greeted Timmy and headed to the palace. Lennon looked at me amused, I put a finger to my lip which he mirrored before we both burst out laughing.

Sure enough we made it safely to the Palace in Emerald the, and made our way into the halls decorated with everything Emerald Green, just like I asked for. Today was her birthday and this was how I honored her. "Happy birthday my Esmerld," I whispered quietly looking around, though Ezra who was right next to me holding my hand heard me and squeezed my hand which I quickly squeezed back, he rubbed my hand comforting me, while the owner yelled and questioned me. No one knew it was me because they never saw Ana knight without a mask, or Ezra for that matter. We made our way into my castle, and made our way over to the stairs to be announced. One by one my mom and brothers were all announced leaving just me and Ezra. "Anastasia Ferrari, and her husband Ezra Ferrari." We made our way down the stairs and thank god I didn't fall. All of our alliances were here xx xx xx xx xx none of the ones that supported Rasmeria tho xx xx xx and xx.

Lina greeted Luna and came over and hugged me. Her father and I shook hands, "Good to see you King," I curtsied. He laughed at me, "Ana stop with the formalities I should be bowling to you," He whispered, causing me to laugh. "You telling the world tonight kid?" I nodded now, nervous as to what if my family hates me. "Knock that look off your face, everything will be fine." I nodded, however my gut was telling me something bad was going to happen. Everyone else was announced so it was time for me and Ezra to change into blue for our first outfit change of the night. We managed to sneak away to my bedroom to change.

Ezra was looking hot in his blue suit and crown, I changed into a royal blue ball gown, which had silver embellishments and flours all over the flowing dress. It was strapless and showed off my Malandrea Queen tattoo that I removed the make up form on my shoulder, and took out my bow. I put on some sapphire earring, blue heels, and my crown before Ezra kissed my hands before we made our way and stood outside the door. "Queen Ana Knight and King Ezra Diez of Malandrea." The doors opened and we made our way down the stairs, getting ready to face our shocked family. Everyone criticized and bowed at me as we made our way over to my biologicals who were frozen except Lennon who was laughing. My twins had disappeared as well as Nick and Kylie I had no doubt they were going to get ready as they were next in the line up Ethan was next and Lijah and then the hosts me and Ezra.

"H-how?" Cal asked.

"Like I said brothers, there is a lot you don't know about me. I'll explain later but first-'' The speaker went again, perfect timing, "Now introducing King Cole Knight and King Nickolas Knight of Speysburg." I clapped and wolf whistled as they made their way down the stairs. My bios were shocked and my mom was chugging tea, poor mom. Everyone froze realizing Speysburg had two kings but quickly bowled to them as they made their way over to us. I hugged them both and they had changed into their color, and now had on Black suits with red ties.

The announcement went off igen and it was time for us to go but I had to see their reactions, "Now introducing King Micheal Knight and his girl friend Kylie Elise of Doshen." The couple entered the room heads held high in their red outfits. Now we had to go and Ezra quickly ran up into the room to change into our outfits. I wore a emerald green dress with gold gems sown on that was tight and fit me perfectly I changed my crown and uncovered my other tattoo on my opposite shoulder before changing my jewelry to emeralds and meeting Ezra who had changed into a green suit and changed his crown, I kicked off my shoes and Ezra tied the green ones onto my feet kissing my foot before helping me up we made it to the door at the same time the twins ran over to us we both held their hands and the announcer spoke, "Now introducing Queen Ana Knight, King Ezra Knight, and their children Princess Willow Knight and Prince Cole Knight."

The doors opened and we all walked down the stairs and over to the stage where I began to speak my speech. Everyone was shocked and half my biologicals passed out while my mother was on her ninth cup of tea. "Hello everyone, thank you so much for coming. I'm here to let you know that you have been led by not only a female but also I started ruling when I was fourteen. Look back to yourself when you were fourteen because you sure as hell didn't rule a county and two contours at seventeen. So I thank you so much for joining us I hope you have a fantastic time." We exited the stage and I hugged the kids goodbye, "I love you my minions never forget this." This goodbye felt different. I held them for longer than normal but they didn't mind when I realized they ran over to Dom and took them home. Me and Ezra made out way over to my bios who all had woken up I saw a girl who looked to be ten with my blond curls and blue eyes she looked like me It couldn't be but before I could ask the girl her name a gunshot cut me off and I lost my balance pain erupting in my side suddenly I was drug away my family tried to reach me but my kidnappers were faster, something hard hit my head pain erupted and I fell into the darkness, but not without hearing my family yelling my name. I had no doubt that I would see him again, and that was something I was not prepared for. My brain must be tricking me. Surely the emerald is gone. There is no way she is alive. She died when she was four.