History/World

History

Year: Finis Mundi started around 2096, The World became livable 15.5 years later.

How the Human Race Survived: The Human race survived, by Nuclear Bunkers, and space stations, hidden from society for only rich and essential citizens, many were left behind to die. Many civilizations died, along with races, and other people did not survive the radiation.

Politics: The government turned on the citizens, and citizens turned on the people.

Languages: Many languages, from all around the world, many extinct after the War.

Animals/Creatures: Many creatures died during the war, however like Noah's Ark Some were taken into special bunkers and cared for.

Magic/Powers: started after the war by harnessing leftover radiation.

Currency: sucked, as well as super low salaries.

Government: Very strict and controlling, dystopian, people turned from the government and one of the reasons the war began.

Nova Terra

Year: Fifty-five years after Finis Mundia, evolved

Pronunciation/ From: Nova- Ter-ra, Latin

Meaning: New land/New Earth

Evolution: Many advances in medicine, and electronics, are very futuristic.

Powers: Only a few have them, came from people collecting and using radioactive energy and turning people into weapons, very painful.

Advancements: Lots more medical knowledge, that can cure diseases easier like cancer, however, there are new diseases from radiation. Technology such as electronics, houses, and cars are very advanced. Weapons are also stronger from using nuclear energy to power stronger weapons.

Beliefs: Religions like today, stayed the same.

Politics: Kings/Queens, in many countries/Kingdoms, some presidents but mainly Monorcy.

Languages: Many languages disintegrated from losing small countries, however, the few survivors continue to teach the languages so the languages and cultures don't die.

Culture: Many small cultures and races were lost through the war, but many larger cultures are being continued and the survivors of some cultures are preaching and spreading their cultures before they die.

Problems: Still problems with homophobia, racism, and sexism. Problems with food supplies and lack of resources, as well as government issues in some countries, including extreme and harsh rules.

Technology: advanced majorly, flying cars, as well as advanced houses, medical help, electronics super advanced, and many robots are there not taking over through.