Chapter 37

Today was the concert. Me and the girls practiced all week and yesterday I finally managed to sleep the whole night because of the kidnapping. We were going to reveal ourselves to the public as Ana Knight. I invited my father. He read the message but did not respond, not gonna lie that kinda hurt. Either way me and the girls were in the tour bus getting ready.

We all had matching outfits, they were sparkly and very short and sexy. We did our hair and makeup with lots of glitter before getting into our costumes and putting out glitter boots on before we headed to get mic checked, and rehurse.

Once the rehearsal and mic checks were over we made our way to the stage getting ready to step out and sing our hearts out. Scar wrote a new song about the miscarage that she was going to sing, she has permission from Cal which I think is cute.

The crowd was wild, fans yelled and screamed our band's name, tonight was going to be good. I could feel it. We did a few more voice exercises before the station lights darkened and we made our way onto the stage in the dark. The crowd quieted, and one by one the lights turned on and we sang our parts. The crowd screamed realizing we had our masks off.

Song by song went by and my hair was a mess and sweat rolled down my face while I hit the last note on the last song before the music. The crowd went wild, this is why we do it for the thrill.

We turned on our mics heading to the lounge and chugging water while the others joined us and congratulated us. A knock at the door startled us. Mom went to open it and immediately burst into tears. He came. "Dad! You came," I asked, shocking my brothers. "Of course if I did , I wouldn't miss it for the world." He hugged me before hugging my younger brothers, before he looked at my kids then at me, "A-are these yours?" I nodded and he looked at me shocked, "I'm a grandpa?" "Yep!" I smiled, the twins yelled to him and hugged him, they talked while my older brothers were still frozen, "Come here minions," I commanded and they did as told, running into my arms and I put them on each of my hips.

My father made his way over to my older brothers, "Sons" . They ran into their father's arms , all of them falling into the pillows. "Ana where's Esmeralda?" I froze. "Ho-how the hell did you know about her?"

"She used to visit me when we were locked up. She actually visited the day you blew up the place but she got dragged away. I never saw her again."

"Oh my gosh. It-it wasn't my fault?" I naked myself. "Annie it was never your fault," Ezra stated. "But I made a plan to escape and we were caught. But we never started the plan, and she was missing and then he was killed. It wasn't my fault," I whispered, before bursting out into tears my knees buckled and I collapsed.

"She's gone?" my dad whispered. I just nodded into Ezra's chest, unable to speak. "Oh peanut, I'm so sorry."

"Wait how the fuck are you here dad?" Gio asked, we thought you died.

We made it back to the bus before collapsing into bed. I looked at Ezra. I loved his freckle, his eyes I got lost in, his hair, his heart. I was in love with him, everything about him. I loved this man. "I love you," I blurted, shocked at my own words. "Finally," he mumbled before he turned to me, "I love you so much Annie, I love you Anastasia MIa Diez-Ferrari more than life itself." He kissed me and we spent the night getting lost in each other's fireworks.

"Primise me you'll be here when I wake up?" I aksed

"I promise."

He lied.

The next morning the house was empty, everyone was gone, the house was empty and abandoned. I was all alone, I had no one. I called the one person I could rely on if she was alive. "Lina, they're all gone, every single one of them," I broke down. "You're lying," she said, trying to wrap her head around it. I just sobbed harder. "Shit. I'll be there in an hour . I'm in Linea so I'm on my way." I didn't have a chance to respond before she hung up. I made my way to the control room to try to find a location, while I waited for Lina.