Chapter 24

The next morning I woke up to screaming and shouting, upon further inspection I concluded that the ruckus must be coming from the work out room, as I had checked everywhere else.

The work out room is a place for all of us to train, let loose, and physically fight, not verbally. The door to the room was cracked, but you could very clearly hear Scar and Cal yelling at each other from all over the house. My brothers were holding Callum, while our friends were trying their best to pull scarlet's teeth off of him. Its to early for this.

"Why can't you just tell me what happened!?" He yelled, kicking Scar in the stomach finally managing to free himself. "It is none of your business what happened," Scar whispered, looking down at her feet, clearly lying. "Scarlet you and I both know that this has everything to do with me whether you admit it or not," he was talking calmly now and I could see the concern on his face. Scar looked ready to burst into tears, I needed to stop this before she loses her mind.

"Boys, girls out please." They looked at me like I lost my mind. I tilted my head and they realized the two of them and quietly filed out of the room. "Except you two," I added, looking at Scar and Callum. They complied but not before Scar tripped Cal with her foot causing him to trip and land on his face. Once they stopped arguing they sat on two benches opposite sides from each other.

I made my way over to Scar, "you don't have to say anything you don't want to remember that," I whispered to her, she nodded her head and I pressed a kiss to her crown before turning to my least favorite brother. "I brought you here to talk and work out as much of your issues as you want to. However, there are a few rules, no hitting each other,and no yelling." They nodded before they started at once, "I was pregnant." "Im in love with you." Fucking-Fantastic.

"What?! Why would you get rid of it? I had a right to be a part of that discussion!" Great, now we are yelling again. "I didn't get rid of it, I lost the baby yesterday," Scarlet cried. Calum froze looking up at her and for the first time ever I saw tears in his eyes, "You lost our baby?" She nodded. "Shit Red why didn't you tell me, baby." She kept her eyes on her feet, tears silently streaming down her face. "Baby look at me." She once again ignored him. "Baby it wasn't your fault. Why didn't you tell me you love me?" She finally looked up her eyes red and puffy from crying. "I didn't think you cared," she finally said. Cal looked at her in disbelief before moving off the bench and squatting down in forint of her. "Baby I care so much, I love you baby. I love you so much." He grabbed her hands, rubbing the back of them with his thurms. "I fucking love you too."

And then they were on the floor making out, that's my cue.

I gathered Kylie, Luna and the boys, letting them know we are going to the club. I thought it was best to get out of the house and leave Scar and Cal to talk, and do whatever the hell else. Twenty minutes later we made it to Leon's lair, this time we weren't here to only drink and dance, we all had fights set up. We hadn't informed my bios that we were leaving woop, oh well.

Ambrose was up first or 'Rainbow' was. He was up against someone who looked strangely similar to Caleb, I looked around only to find my other brothers all watching at the bar. Amazing. Just before the announcer could announce Rosey's name I unplugged the microphone. "Hey girl you can't do that!" he yelled, "I can do whatever the hell I want. I own this place." He scoffed at me and when I pulled my ID out he paled before finally listening to me, "I need you to make sure that that boy doesn't fight today," I said pointing at Cak;eb. He nodded before bowling to me and removing Caleb from the fights.

"Hey sorry you fight is canceled, and I didn't want you to have to go against him," I told Rosey pointing to Caleb, he froze when their eyes locked before they both made their way to the bathroom. Amazing.

One by one all my friends and twins fought and they all won! Finally it was my turn. "Next we have the undefeated assassin Stinger against __Ezra– who is also undefeated." Shit out of all the people it had to be him. We both made our way to the ring before the bell rang and we lunged into each other. I threw punch after punch but he didn't doge nor did he hit back, what the hell. Suddenly he tripped me but not before I grabbed his ankle causing both of us to fall. Him on top of me, I stared into the eyes of the man I loved, the man who betrayed me. I flipped us over wrapping my arms around his neck cutting off his oxygen until he taped out he didn't he passed out. Shit. I checked his pulse just to make sure he was still breathing. Thank god he was. I couldn't leave the kids without a father.

I climbed off of the rink before collecting the cash and heading back to our group who was waiting for me. And with that we headed up to the bar with a million dollars to spend from us all winning.

The bar was packed with everyone from the fights, both winners, losers, and watchers came up to the bar after the fights were over. Meaning that somewhere in this crowd Ezra was probably dancing with some girl. Wait why am I thinking of him, we are over. Yeah Over. Great, now I'm sad, I ordered another drink for confidence, chugging it before heading to the dance floor. Just to my luck I found Ezra wedged between two girls. Why did my heart hurt?

I ran. What I always do. I ran. And Run. I made it outside but before I could make it to the car a body slambed into mine. "What the hell do you want Ezra," I asked. "You." I glared. "Well too bad" I tried to push past him but he was too strong. "Anastasia I love you I'm sorry baby, I have no excuse for my actions. I'm sorry I accused you of talking again, I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry I danced with those girls, I'm so sorry Annie, please forgive me." "I-I need time." He nodded his head and I pulled out of his hold this time he let me go. Leaving me to drive home confused and hopeful?