Chapter 29

Ethan needed to go to Speysburg with Nick to take care of business. So myself being the genius that I am, I decided to set up a vacation for all of us to tour the Speysburg landscapes and coast, as the speysburg dome is built with a boat door that connects the sea to the dome, so fourth allows beaches, waves, and boats. We are staying for a few days so I packed everything for myself and the twins, before announcing into the intercom we were going on vacation. I learned cheers from all around the house filled with happy people.

A few hours later Timmy drove us to the airport and we boarded the private jet. Everyone was going, even mom and Lina who extended her trip to spend more time with us. The luggage was loaded onto the jet before we made our way into the jet and to our seats, I looked over at mom who was looking at one of our jewelry companies named, 'Linas Jewels'. "Hey mom?" "What sweetheart?" "Whats your first name?" "Angelina why?" Oh my gosh. "Did dad call you Lina?" "Ya how did you know that?" "I just thought since it was the name of the company lucky guess also that sapphire necklace they just dropped would look perfect on you. She nodded at me before adding it to her cart, closing her device and putting it away for take off.

Sure enough, half a day later we arrived Speysvurg. The kids were amazing and slept on me and Ezra the whole time. This pilot is lucky he didn't screw anything up, he gets to keep his brain. How disappointing.

We made our way to the beach house that was right on a private section of the country. Nick and Ethan left us to head to the castle to do the work before he returned a few hours later to help with dinner. Everyone ate before we roasted marshmallows in the fire pit. Rory started sobbing randomly and I looked over to her with a marshmallow stuck in her blond curls. Ouch that's gonna hurt to take out. I went inside to grab detangler and a hairbrush but Ezra was quicker he grabbed a blade and sliced the melted marshmallow out of her head leaving a huge bold spot. "Ezra Javier Diez-Ferrari! I swear to god when I get my hands on you!" I yelled, causing him to run away screaming. Scar came back with a bow to cover the spot, placing the red bow on her head. "You look so cute sweety!" I cheered, twirling her around her sun dress spinning, causing her to giggle and smile at me. "And you my prince are so handsome," I switched over to Seb who was in catty shorts and a polo shirt, I pinched his cheeks and he winded slapping my hands away. I rubbed my hand over my tattoo, 'I miss you two princess' I said in my head.

"Wait Ana, why did you say Diez-Ferrari? '' Ethan asked. "Hahaha totally because we are not married," I really can't lie.

"YOU ARE WHAT?!"

"Any one want any chips?" Ezra asked not to notice all my brothers glaring at him. Caleb, Ambrose and Nick took the popcorn sitting down on the lounge chairs.

"On the count of three we run," I whispered to Ezra. "Why?" "One, Two, three." But before we could run Elijah grabbed both of our arms shoving us down on another couch, scarlet took that as a memo to take the kids away.

"SCINCE WHEN WERE YOU AND MY BROTHER MARRIED?!" both Lun and Muguel yelled. "Since we were seventeen," I looked over at Ezra "Why the hell did you tell them?"

"They were gonna get it out of us anyway beside Ambrose already reading our mines," he just nodded. 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD OR SO GOD HELP ME!" I yelled in my head causing Ambrose to giggle moving his hand through his now rainbow hair. Cancer.

"Ana, I am not going to get cancer."

"Get out of my head!" All he did was giggle more.

"Wait, is that why you took over for him and not for us?" Luna asked in Greek. "Yep."

"Although someone forgot to put you two in his will," I glared at Ezra.

"Ya will you forget to tell me you were pregnant!"