Chapter 27

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"YOUR A WHAT?"

"NO WAY!"

"I'M SORRY WHAT?"

All my brothers asked while my mom just sat there sipping on a glass of tea. "Damnit Scar," I whispered to her as we watched my brothers yelling, "sorry," she whispered back. "ALRIGHT," I yelled, and they all stopped for a minute looking at me, "we can talk about this not yell, also your scaring my cars, so lets take this elsewhere." They looked at me like I was crazy before I pushing in front of then knocking them out of their trance causing everyone to follow me as I made my way to the meeting room, I turned off the blue model of the abandoned mall me were raised, before my brothers could see it, even though I'm 99% sure Lennon knew where the mall was already, having escaped there himself, how I had no idea.

I made my way over to the larger table that we would all sit on before sitting at the top placing all the random papers from previous missions into a neat stack beside me, everyone else sat down except Lennon who was ogling at all the technology, "If you think this is cool you should see the lab," he looked over at me excitedly before calming himself and sitting down. "So do you want to start or should I?" I asked my twins, 'you can start Ana' Lijah signed, while Ethan nodded agreeing.

Okay here goes nothing, "So after the fire all four of us were taken to an abandoned place outside the Thauria dome, a place where no one would look, they wiped our memories and threw just us three, no Lennon, who I still don't know how is alive right now. When we woke up Ambrose, Ryker, Kylie, and Scarlet were in the cell with us. From the age of 5 they trained us to be their perfect toys, his assassins. If we did anything wrong we were punished. We lived in a dirty small cell with nothing for ten years of our life, it was just us and her, but she's no longer here," I quietly added, before clearing my throat and continuing, "when we were seven the experiments started, as our powers did. We continued to be his perfect slaves until I was fourteen and I broke, I blew up the whole building, but he somehow managed to survive. So there you have it for most of our story. So yes we are assassins, in fact the worst in the world." I ended.

My mother was sobbing while Ezra had tears in his eyes, still getting emotional from the story, my biologicals looked sad and also had tears in their eyes.

Leon wiped his eyes before clearing his throat, "No more hits." I gaped at him, "Excuse me that's real classy coming from you, did you know that Cal and Race boy are both assassins, Lennon realized termites into the castle, oh and Gio wants out of the royal family as well as the fact that Leon you also are an assassin, real classy coming from you!" He opened his mouth and closed it like a fish, while the girls clapped at me and I stood up and curtcied. "How the hell did you know that?" Gio asked. "Like I said there is a lot you don't know about me. Also when I got all my memories I found one from when I was four of you all in the shooting range while I was hiding behind a barley psychotically smiling. Man mimi me was awesome." My brothers looked at me horrified and that's when I realized that I was smiling. Woops.

A beeping noise disrupted my nightmares, causing my eyes to flutter around before I tried to sit up to find the noise only to fall back in the bed. Ezra was asleep holding my hand from a hospital chair, while my babies were curtailed on my chest and all my brothers managed to sit on a tiny love seat while my mom had her own couch.

My mom was the first one to find me awake, she looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Why am I here?" I whispered. She made her way over to me before holding my other hand, "Sweety you passed out because of low iron from not eating in two weeks." I nodded my head, not the first time I passed out from not eating. I drifted off to my mom rubbing my hand, falling back into the past.

"Aww."

"They are so cute"

"Shut up and let me sleep," I grumbled, before opening my eyes and looking at my brothers who were looking at me shocked. "Who died?" Ezra jumped up, but when he saw me he calmed down and climbed into the bed sitting in a spot next to me laying his head on my shoulder, while we watched our offspring snore their little hearts out. The door opened and Lun and Miguel both managed to squeeze their way on to the bed. We looked over at our little family, without them I am nothing.

Soon enough the twins were awake running around before the doctor came on. "Whats up doctor Mick." He was the doctor who helped her in the past with my eating and diet. "Ana, why?" He grunted rubbing his temples, "I don't know I kept forgetting to eat."

"How do you forget to eat?"

"I don't know. It just happens. Quite frequently as you can tell," I gestured to all the beeping machines in the hospital room. "Dont make me put you back on the eating plan." Not that god's official plan, "fine I promise to eat twice a day." He nodded his head making his exit but not before he said, "By the way your weekly check ups start again." Leaving me to groan and complain.

Soon enough the nurse came into the room, unhooked my IV, and discharged me, and just like that we were on our way back home. The next few days where hell, every time I tried to eat target proportions I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had eaten, and the process repeated itself over and over until I finally managed to keep something down, and then eating was a bit better, it still sure sucked tho, as my stomach cramped so used to being empty.

As the days went by it got easier to eat twice a day, and soon enough it was built into my routine. The days kept moving, but it was two quiet, something was brewing in the distance, something that would destroy us all, and make us question if we have it in us to fight. In the end we all wouldn't survive...