Chapter 32

I was running from him, he chased me around my house. Hunting for me. I hid as best as I could but in the end he found me, and now he's never going to let me go. I will be his servant, his queen, his wife for the rest of eternity. I tried to scream but no noise came out. I was utterly alone, every one was gone leaving me with this monster. He began to beat me. Why me world, why out of all people was it me?

I shot up out of bed, before looking at my body in shock, black hand prints were covering my body attacking me. I screamed as my body attacked itself. How was this even possible? Ezra jolted up before looking at my curled up naked body that was covered in moving handprints that were causing bruises before moving to another location. "Ez help please," I cried out the pain becoming too much. He jumped out of bed and joined my body on the floor turning on the light, causing the handprints to distinguish in return leaving purple bruises that swelled up all over my body. Ezra polled me into his chest and I couldn't help but break down. I sobbed for Esmerelda, for the pain, for the past, I cried for the my childhood, for my brothers, friends, parents, I cried for all I had lost. It was all too much, finally after years I allowed myself to beach down in the arms of the love of my life. He rubbed his hand over my bare skin helping me relax, my sobbes calmed down as I listened to his heart beat. "Thank you," I whispered. "You have nothing to thank me for love." I nodded into his chest not believing him.

The next morning Ezra woke up to which I closed my eyes and opened them pretending to wake up, like I hadn't been awake to science last night. He leaned over to me, smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving to get dressed.

I got out of bed only to wince when I remembered my whole body was covered in angry purple bruises. I quickly made my way to the bathroom when I realized makeup wouldn't cover this. I covered what I could before covering my royal tattoos leaving my assassin tattoo out. I put a scarf around my neck to try to hide the bruises around my neck, I threw my hear in a high bun forgetting about the tattoo. I made my way downstairs before downing a shot of pure black coffee before chucking cremer from a glass and joining my family who looked at me weirdly.

"Raindrop why on earth do you have a scarf on its 89 degrees out!" Gio exclaimed, before yanking to scarf off my neck. I tried to cover the bruises with my hands before anyone saw but it was no use. Thank god the kids weren't here. "Damn Ana who you're getting freaky with," Scar asked. I looked at her weird while my brothers gagged. "Its not from that," I glared. "Then what the hell is it from?" Leon asked, his face red from anger. "Firstly calm the fuck down, you look like a tomato. And for two I don't really know."

"How can you not know?"

"I woke up from a nightmare and handprints were all over my body, they hurt so bad, and left me bruised. But when Ezra turned on the light they vanished leaving the bruises, they were shadows, but not mine. Mine aren't evil like that, they felt wrong, a feeling I used to know very well," I ended up grabbing the scarf and putting it around my neck before heading to the kitchen to grab more coffee.

I took two more shots before I came back to see all my brothers looking confused. "Raindrop why the fuck do you have a barcode on your neck?" I froze as well as my twins, our friends, and Ezra. "Just a reminder you can never fully escape your past," I mumbled, clearing my throat before sitting back down and eating a pancake. "But why?" I rolled my eyes. "Can you just leave it?" I asked Cal who was bickering with me. "No. I want you to tell me why the hell you have a barcode on your neck or should I just scan it?" He smirked, making all of us pale.

"No, don't do that. I-I'll tell you," I stuttered.

"Go on then," He leaned back into his seat."

"Long ago there were triplets all trapped in a cell forced abused by there own hell. A monster they never ever will fully escape, the monster that still haunts their dreams, hurts them, in ways I pray you never have to Indore." I realized a long breath, squeezing Ezra's hand before continuing, "When the girl was six she was forced to do things no six year old should do, forced while her twins and friends watched, unable to do anything. The next day she got a tattoo symbolizing that she was up for giving to whoever found her. A barcode that if scanned will show you the worst moments of her life," Ezra whipped my tears, and I cleared my through, "I was fucking six! Six! And that isn't the worst part when I was ten he made me his. His wife. His queen. His toy. I was fourteen when he did something, that I will never get out my head out of my heart. I was four when I got first scar, five when I shot a gun, six when I killed a person, six when I was raped for the first time, seven when I was experimented on, eight when I became everyones toy, nine when I killed a child, ten when I was married, eleven when I was forced to watch the others, twelve when I first lost control, thirteen when I created a plan to get us all out, fourteen when that plan became the worst thing to ever happen in my life, fourteen when I lost someone so special to me, fourteen when I blew up, fifteen when I was addicted, sixteen when I first third to kill my self, seventeen when I was married agein and left pregnate, eighteen when I raised twins, nineteen when I graduated school, twenty when I became happy for the first time in my life, twenty one I finally have a family. In my 21 years of life I have never truly lived until now," I ended, tears and snot running down my face while my brothers all were crying, my friends and twins silently crying, Ezra and my mother hugged me which I gladly accepted.

"Oh my baby," my mom said. "Im okay mom, for the first time im truly happy." She smiled at me and one by one I hugged everyone before I made my way to Lun and Mugel Lina left yesterday day, they gave me a sad smile before hugging me so much I couldn't breathe, "I can't breathe!" I gasphed, and they broke the hug laughing. I kissed their heads before pulling them into another hug, Ezra and the littles joined. Love.