he disliked him

I checked my watch once again. Six in morning . Cold breeze washing over my skin. It was still dark. I was waiting for Shiv outside the airport from half an hour. I tried calling him but no answer. I wonder if he forget about our flight today.
But I did text him last night as a reminder and acknowledged that.
I stuffed my hands in pockets of my jacket. It's freaking cold.

I sighed when I noticed his car pulling in front of me. Oh god. Finally.
I saw him stepping out of back sit of his car in black hoodie and blue denim. He yawned while walking towards me.
"Good morning baby!! "
He stretched his arm for a hug but jerked his hand off "good morning my foot!! "

He rubbed a lazy hand over his face with one more yawn "what's wrong!! "
"Pehle to phone fek do apna!! " I said furiously "why can't you just pick my calls? "

"I was sleeping baby, and phone was on silent, but I am here na!! " He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the entrance of airport.
"Flight miss ho jati to?? "
We showed our IDs and tickets and walked inside.
"Abhi ek ghanta hai aur, kafi hai, and miss ho jati to main emergency flight se le jaata tumhe "
He said scratching my neck softly with his fingers "stop it" I giggled "it's tickling"
We received our boarding passes from counter. We had no luggage, I only had one purse , so it didn't take much time for us to go through checking formalities.

_________

I laughed watching him struggling to sit. He passed me a stare after settling down and fixing his seatbelt.
"What's funny, it's my first time flying economy, seat is smaller and uncomfortable okay?? "
"Yeah, sure!! " I tried not to smile. But he was too cute.
"You want window seat.? " I said pointing to my seat, offering an exchange. But he just rolled his eyes "No thanks!! "

I wasn't surprised to know it's his first time flying in economy. He told me we can take business class and he will pay for tickets. But we are going for my work and I can't let him pay for this.
I rubbed his shoulder "It's fine, just a matter of hour "
"Yeah, I guess I can manage!! " He said leaning back in his seat.

As we take off, he was quite silent. He was still sleepy.
"You didn't sleep well last night?? " I casually asked and he yawned.
"My dad hosted a party last, I had to attend, so I slept late!! "
Part of felt guilty for this. He had to come early morning even when he couldn't sleep last.
"Why didn't you tell me? Me akele chli jati.. "
"Come on " He leaned his head on my shoulder "it's not like I am skipping my sleep for the first time! I am fine"
"Are you sure? "
"Yup, I will be fine after a cup of coffee!!! "
"Okay, I'll get you one!! "
I called out a flight attendant and asked for a coffee.
The flight wasn't that insufferable. In fact I am glad I asked him to accompany me. It won't have been this relaxing had I was alone.
We talked over random stuff, argued over our silly differences and an hour slipped.

It was almost 9 in morning when we reached school. It was too cold here. Shiv was holding my hand all the time. As I enquired authorities, I learned they can't let anyone meet to their wards before 11 .
So we headed to the nearby cafe to spend off two hours.

"The place is nice!! " Said Shiv taking his seat. True. The cafe was cozy and comfortable with fascinating interior. The scent of coffee was everywhere. And through glass walls we could see the view outside. It was foggy and cold.
I took my seat beside him.
"You feeling cold? " He asked out of concern.
"No I am fine!! "
I was dressed accordingly. I knew it would be cold so I wore woolen sweater inside and warn jacket. And my hair were pulled in a high pony .

He slipped his arm around my waist, his thumb grazing over to draw circles on me. He kissed my shoulder "you like to something? "
"No, coffee is fine!! "
He nodded and called for a waitress. She left after taking our order. I didn't know what to say. I had nothing to say. To be honest I was nervous. I was here to meet my brother after a long time. It was difficult for me. He wasn't happy when I sent him away from home and I don't know if he would be happy to see me.