~Ch-3~

~In the end, we're all just stories waiting to be told~

I was again deeply in my thoughts when I felt something Cold running down my face! It was Ice Cold water... Tsk Tsk the audacity of some people is just too much

I looked back to see a girl! Or I can a body of living plastic standing there, And she was smirking!! Like have y'all ever seen a plastic smirking? Well you shouldn't or you will definitely Puke.

Y/N - What do you want? *cold*

Girl - Well, Well looks like the new girl has got a tounge *Eye Rolling*

Y/N - Keep Rolling your eyes darling! Maybe you will find your brain back then *Sarcastically*

Girl - How dare you- Do you even know who I am?

Y/N - Anyone here who can help this girl as she forgot her identity.

Girl - I bet you are whore, Bitch

Y/N - Omg! Bae you can stop describing yourself now. We know about you!

Girl - YOU-

She was about to punch me but I was quick enough to dodge it.

Y/N - Wrong move sweetheart! Wrong move

Author's POV

Y/N's quick wit and sharp tongue had ignited a fiery exchange in the cafeteria, drawing the attention of curious onlookers. As the tension crackled in the air, the scene unfolded with dramatic intensity:

Y/N - smirking Looks like plastic isn't just your exterior; it's your personality too.

Girl - fuming How dare you!

Y/N's retort had struck a nerve, escalating the confrontation to a boiling point. With a swift motion, the girl lunged forward, her fist aimed at Y/N's face. But Y/N, ever agile and quick on her feet, deftly sidestepped the attack.

Y/N - You'll have to do better than that, sweetheart.

The cafeteria erupted into murmurs and whispers as the altercation intensified. Tables rattled, chairs scraped against the floor, and the clash between the two became the center of attention.

Suddenly, from across the room, a voice boomed:

Voice - Alright, break it up! That's enough!

The cafeteria fell silent as a stern figure emerged from the crowd, authority emanating from their demeanor. With a stern warning, the confrontation came to an abrupt halt, but the tension lingered in the air like a charged storm.

Y/N and the girl exchanged one final glare before begrudgingly retreating to their respective corners, leaving behind a lingering sense of animosity and unresolved conflict.

Time Skips
[ End of the University ]

Y/N POV

I entered the house only to see my mother, who was sitting on the dining table, Smiling brightly on Her phone Why was
She smiling? well, Why do I even care? ignoring that act I walk towards the dining table

[I'll write Y/N mom as Ms. song]

Ms. Song - You came?

Y/N - Hmm

Ms. Song - Get Fresh enough.I wanna tell you something