~Ch-36~

“People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.”

The mansion buzzed with a newfound energy as each sibling embarked on their mission to uncover the secrets of the locked room.

Namjoon had set off to speak with the estate manager, hoping to glean some information about the history of the mansion.

Jin retreated to the library, searching through dusty tomes and ancient records for any mention of the mysterious room.

Yoongi was in his element, scouring the walls of the mansion for hidden compartments or clues.

Hoseok engaged the staff in animated conversation, coaxing stories and anecdotes that might shed light on the locked room.

Jimin sifted through old photographs, hoping to find snapshots of the mansion from decades past. Taehyung explored the garden, digging up the soil in search of buried secrets.

Jungkook kept a vigilant watch over the mansion, ever alert for any suspicious activity.

Meanwhile, Y/N had retreated to her room with her laptop, diving into the depths of the internet.

She searched for any historical records or news articles that might mention the mansion and its previous occupants.

Her fingers flew over the keyboard as she scanned through search results, her determination to uncover the truth fuelling her efforts.

Hours passed, and the siblings reconvened in the living room, each armed with their findings.

Namjoon: I spoke with the estate manager, Mr. Lee. He mentioned that the locked room was always off-limits.

Apparently, it belonged to the original owners of the mansion, but no one knows what’s inside.

Jin: I found some old records dating back to the early 1900s. The mansion was built by a wealthy businessman named Park Joon-ho.

He was known for his extravagant parties and philanthropy, but there’s no mention of a locked room.

Yoongi: I couldn’t find any hidden compartments, but I did notice some unusual markings on the walls. They seem to form a pattern, but I can’t figure out what it means.

Hoseok: The staff had some interesting stories. Apparently, there have been rumors about strange occurrences in the mansion, but nothing concrete about the locked room.

Jimin: I found some old photographs, but none of them show the locked room. It’s like it didn’t exist in the records.

Taehyung: I found a few unusual items buried in the garden – old coins and fragments of pottery. They might be connected to the mansion’s history.

Jungkook: Everything seems normal outside. No signs of intruders or suspicious activity.

Y/N:  couldn’t find any specific information online, but there are a lot of stories about haunted mansions and hidden treasures. It’s like the locked room is a mystery within a mystery.

They exchanged their findings, mulling over the clues they had gathered. The afternoon sun cast long shadows across the room, adding an eerie ambiance to their discussion.

Namjoon: It’s clear that the locked room holds some significance, but we’re missing a crucial piece of the puzzle.

Yoongi: Maybe there’s a key somewhere. Or perhaps we’re approaching this from the wrong angle.

Jin: What if there’s a secret passage that leads to the room?

Hoseok: Or maybe it’s protected by a spell or enchantment.