~Ch-45~

~"Wounds that don't heal leave the deepest scars."~

The moon was shining in the sky, give a faint and soft glow to the sky. The artificial lights were shining below the sky. But all this beauty was cover and can't be seen in y/n's room as the roof was interrupting the view.

As Y/n and Jimin entered the room, a sense of awkwardness was in the air, which the duo was trying to ignore.

Near the study, which was placed in a corner of Y/n's room both the sibling stood their, one of them sighed while turning the laptop, while the older on stood there confused but the younger's action

Jimin - What you doing?

The elder one asked his sister who was typing something on laptop perhaps searching for a file.

Y/n - Wait a minute hyung!

Y/n said, focusing on the laptop... soon a file opened flashing on the laptop screen. On the screen with bold letter scribbled "Park's"

The elder one frowned looking at his sister, he couldn't control himself but to ask his sister

Jimin : What's all this about?

Y/n : Well, let me show you, sit.

As Jimin sat down on the beside the girl, he focused on the screen with full concentration.

Y/n : Look, I did some research on your past.. don't get me wrong but I just want to help you, I had always seen you and the sadness in your eyes when family's are mentioned

Jimin looked at her, the feeling of comfort he felt was unbelievable. He still remembers, when she frist came into their house.. he can't name how many things he called her. A thousand thoughts of sadness rushed in his mind

But now, he couldn't even imagine saying anything to her. She have became a special person in his life. Like the other, he also shares a very special bond with her. As he was thinking about all the movements of happiness, a question lingered in his mind.

"Who told her that he was a park?" "how could she knew?" And "Who told her?" It didn't take long for these questions to Occupancy the space in his mind. It can't be his brothers, he was repeating the same sentence over and over again.. trying to make himself believe it, but unfortunately it was not working out well.

He and his brothers made a promise on not to tell anyone their ream last names, because this could get them into serious problems. But she is not a intruder either right. she is their sister and she deserves to know after all.

He was lost in his thoughts, but was snapped out quickly as Y/n started speaking

Y/n : Look,

following her instructions Jimin was quick enough to read what was writte on the screen with full concentration

Park Enterprises

  Park Baekhyun 

Info

55 years old. Ceo of The Park Enterprises. Been in business since 2013. Was supposed to Give his company to his step-son.  

Personal Info 

Baekhyun was Born on 11th November, 1972. He was raised by Park Hye-Iseul, a single mother. The park enterprises was made by Baekhyun himself. At the age of 23 she got Married to Park Eun Ae.  

Baekhyun and Isuel lost their first son when he was 4. After the missing case of their first son, the parks decided to adopt a child to be their heir. On 12th January, 1999, Park Dohyun was adopted by the Parks at the age of 16.