~Ch-27~

~Sometimes, you just need someone to tell you you’re not as terrible as you think you are~

The tension in the mansion was still palpable, but the immediate danger had passed. Y/N, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook regrouped in the living room, the adrenaline still pumping through their veins.

The sound of their heavy breathing was the only thing breaking the silence.

Namjoon : We need to find out who sent those intruders

Namjoon said, his voice firm.

Jimin, still catching his breath, nodded.

Jimin : I've got a few ideas. Let me handle this.

Hoseok, always the strategist, stepped forward.

Hoseok: I'll go with Jimin. We need to make sure our information is solid before making any moves.

Taehyung, his eyes fierce with determination, added,

Taehyung: I'll secure the perimeter with Jungkook. We can't let anyone else slip through.

Y/N watched as her stepbrothers coordinated their efforts. There was a unity and trust among them that she found herself admiring.

Despite their different personalities and approaches, they worked together seamlessly.

Namjoon : Be careful

Namjoon warned as Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook headed out.

Jimin : We will,

Jimin replied, his expression resolute.

As the group dispersed to handle their tasks, Y/N found herself alone with Namjoon and Jin.

The three of them shared a silent moment, the weight of their situation settling in.

Jin : We'll get through this

Jin said softly, his eyes filled with determination.

Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon : Together.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Hoseok made their way to the security room, where Yoongi had been monitoring the feeds.

Jimin's face was set with grim determination as he reviewed the footage.

Jimin : There,

Jimin said, pointing to a shadowy figure on the screen.

Jimin : That's our guy.

Hoseok leaned in closer, studying the image.

Hoseok: Let's track him down.

With Yoongi's guidance, Jimin and Hoseok followed the trail left by the intruder.

Their search led them to a nearby warehouse, a known hideout for underworld figures.

As they approached the building, Jimin turned to Hoseok.

Jimin : You ready?"

Hoseok smirked, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

Hoseok: Always.

They entered the warehouse cautiously, their movements silent and precise.

The air was thick with tension as they navigated the dimly lit corridors. Finally, they found the man responsible for the attack, huddled in a corner with a look of desperation in his eyes.

Jimin stepped forward, his voice cold and commanding.

Jimin : Who sent you?

The man sneered, refusing to answer. Hoseok moved quickly, grabbing the man by the collar and pinning him against the wall.