Ch. 19: Secret Missions

~~~~~

~~~~~

"What's the update?" Sabrina asks, her Elio Ethan and Annabelle being around the kitchen counter, eating the breakfast they got from a restaurant with the phone being in the middle of them.

"It's good news. It's a baby girl successfully delivered." Mikayla replies, watching as Sasha holds the baby with a smile. "Sam said that him and Susan decided to name her Silvia Meredith Mayfield if it was a girl, after both of their mothers."

Elio closes his eyes as he breaths out in relief. "Is she out of surgery?"

"Not yet, the C section was a success but now they're doing surgery on her cervix they said. But Rem says she is fighting like hell so it's good news, it's really good news."

"Thank god." Ethan breaths out, Annabelle putting a hand over her heart while Sabrina closes her eyes.

"Now all we need is Max back." Mikayla mentions.

"We'll bring her back." Sabrina says. "Make sure to contact us as soon as you receive an update got it?"

"Got it."

Sabrina hangs up the phone. "We need to check out the remaining hospitals on the outskirts areas. There was also a stoplight around the area where the accident happened....so it might be good to check up at the Town Hall to see if cameras are on the stoplights and see if any footage can be given. Elio I'm putting you on that."

Elio nods his head in understanding. "After this I'm going to go back to Sicily for a few days...to see Ma and Silvia."

"You can go back there and we can handle things from here if you want, Lio." Annabelle says.

Elio nods his head. "I just might."

"Up to you." Sabrina says. "Let's go on and get to work."

All of them nod, the four going to leave out of the lake house.

Mikayla hangs up the phone, her going over to Sasha as she gives Silvia to Niccolò, him and Terrence looking down at her.

"Hey." Niccolò smiles wide. "Hey baby sis. She looks just like mom she has her hair and eyes."

"Yes she does." Terrence smiles. "Thank you, Sam. Thank you both for naming her after Silvia."

Sam nods his head, him looking over at Lorenzo who slowly leaves out of the nursery room, everyone being too engrossed with Silvia to notice.