Ch. 88: Announcements

"Sam would you stop pacing please?" Susan asks while putting on her makeup, Sam pacing around the bathroom. "When a man and a woman love each other they have sex. Some even do it when they don't love each other. Didn't your mother ever give you 'the talk'?"

"Don't sass me, Susan." Sam crosses his arms. "I don't need her getting pregnant!"

Susan rolls her eyes. "They both agreed that they don't want kids, Sam. You know that isn't what this is about. You have to accept the fact that she's all grown up and sooner or later she is going to be moving to America with him. That is what has you bothered."

Sam huffs out in frustration, Susan going over to him and going to adjust his tie.

"It breaks my heart a little too, but that's apart of growing up, Sam." Susan says. "Enjoy these moments with her with her still living here, and you know she is going to come visit frequently. This is going to be good for her though, it's clear that he makes her happy. So stop sulking, accept it, and get on with your life."

Sam rolls his eyes. "Time passes by so quickly, Amore."

"It does, it truly does." Susan gets done fixing his tie, her hands slowly sliding down his chest. "Life is short, so you have to cherish the moments you have. It's not like she's leaving us forever, we'll still be able to see her. Maybe not as frequently as before but we will. I know it's hard since she's your little Princess, but a Princess always grows up. So does she."

"I know." Sam sighs. "Men. I wish they didn't exist."

Susan laughs. "So you wish you never existed?"

"Well except me, I'm the exception."

"Mhm, sure babe." She turns around. "Zip up my dress will you?"

"Or I can just take it off."

"I need to go to work, Sam. Zip it up."

"You're no fun."

Susan rolls her eyes, her holding up her hair while Sam zips up her dress.

Max lays asleep in her bed on her front with her arms under her soft plush pillows, her snuggling in closer on her cloud like bed and her soft and warm sheets that cover her body, with only her bare back being out.

Lucas comes out of the bathroom with a towel, him having his toothbrush in his mouth brushing his teeth while going over to Max, giving her ass a firm smack making her pout. "Come on shorty move that fine ass." Max moves her bottom a little with her eyes still closed. "You know what I meant."

"I don't wanna." She pouts. "I'm sleepy. Come back to bed you're warm."

"You're the one that wanted to get an early start on touring around Sicily and getting your ring made."

"That was before you tired me out all night."

"I didn't hear you complaining." Lucas comments. "In fact your words to me was you were going to ride me like a rodeo all night."

"I was drunk on happiness."

Lucas laughs. "Come on, shorty. I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry."

"For you always."

Max pouts as she raises up, her attention immediately being set to him as she stares at him. He brushes his teeth while he looks right at her, her eyes hopelessly scanning down his large and tall figure, his towel hanging dangerously low around his waist.

"You want the full view?" Lucas asks.

"Hmm. I did get the full view last night but I wouldn't mind seeing it again."