Ch. 26: Revenge Seekers

~~~~~

~~~~~

"All units I repeat all units to the Sicily City Hospital on Salt-lake street. A shooting has occurred in front of the hospital. Victim is a black female early to mid forties, gunshot wound to the abdomen area. Suspects drove away all in all black vans with no plate numbers. All units respond." 

Jared's police car pulls in front of the hospital along with other police vehicles, an ambulance being in front of the hospital as well, the paramedics quickly but carefully putting Victoria on the roller bed.

"Victoria!" Jared runs over to her, her shaky hand reaching for him, him running to her. "Shit what happened?!"

"Sir we need to get her inside—"

"Jared...." Victoria gets out. "Susan...Susan...."

"Susan what?! Where's Susan?!"

"They....took her...."

"What?!"

"Sir ask questions later but we don't get her into surgery now otherwise she probably won't make it!" The paramedic woman interrupts him.

"Okay send her in, don't let her die! Zayn Mane is in there tell him to come and oversee her surgery immediately." He points at them.

"Yes sir."

Jared pulls out his phone and puts it to his ear, him sighing out and looking around as his heart begins to beat more faster.

Sam goes to slowly put Silvia in her cradle, him pulling out his phone when it rings and putting it to his ear. "Jared."

"Sam this is a code red." Jared states. "Victoria has been shot and she said Susan has been taken."

"What?!" Sam exclaims, him leaving out of the room.

"I don't know all of the details but you need to get here now. It looks like Susan has been abducted. Her purse and phone is on the ground."

Sam's expression turns completely bloodshot and maddening, him hanging up the phone and going to make his way downstairs where everyone is. "We need to get to the hospital."

"Why?" Luciano questions.

"Some fucker decided to abduct my damn wife and shoot Victoria!"

"What?!" They all exclaim in shock.

"Mikayla I need you to stay with the kids and Silvia." Sam says to her.