Ch. 47: The Final Hour

~~~~~

~~~~~

Jared and Remedy both stand in the kitchen together, the smell of baked fish being around the house as it cooks in the oven, Jared's hands being on either side of Remedy on the counter, both of them kissing each other softly.

"How's Susan doing?" Remedy asks.

"Enzo took her to the Law firm, said she remembered a couple of things so that's good." Jared replies.

"The kids? They doing good?"

"Yeah. Jerica is wanting to be at the Villa more with Veronica and Tequila, and of course for Max. We all know Jason and his crush on Alysia, both of them are inseparable."

"Childhood lovers." Remedy smiles.

"And Dash is glued to Max." Jared adds in. "They're okay."

"I guess the alone time is not bad." Remedy's arms go around him. "We've had quite a bit of stress that we need to....release."

Jared smiles while kissing her, him humming while taking out his phone when it rings in his pocket. "Yeah Brett?"

"Jared sorry to spring this on you and Rem but I'm bringing Susan over there. She's freaking out because she saw Sam's ScarFace tattoo and she doesn't want to be at the Villa anymore."

"Shit." Jared curses. "Yeah go on and bring her over here. We'll get the guest room ready."

"Thanks man."

"Welcome."

Jared hangs up the call. "Susan is coming to stay over here. She saw Sam's ScarFace tattoo."

"Oh shit." Remedy sighs. "I'll get the guest room ready."

"Thanks babe." Jared responds.

After a few minutes a knock is heard at the door, Jared opening the door and Susan coming inside as well as Brett, Mikayla, Sasha and Lorenzo.

"Jared he's ScarFace! He's the one that killed Danny!" Susan goes over to him, grasping his arms. "It's him he killed Danny! He killed him in front of me Jared it's him!"

"Shhh it's okay, it's okay." Jared softly tells her while hugging her, Susan crying against him. "You can stay here as long as you need to, okay?"

"I don't understand! I don't understand I am so confused!" She cries.

"I know, I know." Jared softly says, him looking over at the others who have stressed expressions on their faces.