Ch. 87: Redemptions

(Max's Bedroom)

(Max's Bedroom)

~~~~~

Everyone stands in the lounge room with the exception of Max and Lucas, Sam catching everyone up on everything and what him and Lucas talked about.

"You gave him your blessing?" Lorenzo questions surprised.

"Yeah even I'm surprised by it." Luciano says.

"I did." Sam replies. "Mistakes shouldn't define who we are, everyone makes them. Lucas has shown remorse for his mistakes and he has gained redemption. Max forgives him. I know it feels weird, but Max loves him so we will accept this. I'm mainly talking to you, Enzo."

"I still don't like him." Lorenzo crosses his arms.

"I'm not asking for you all to like him, I'm just asking for you guys to co-exist with him." Sam says. "Can't say I like him much right now either, but I'm co-existing. We will do this for Max, and I won't hear anything less. Max has been through a lot ever since she stepped foot in New York and now my Princess is finally happy. We will continue co-exist to make things easier for her. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." The boys all reply.

"Sam, I'm so proud of you." Susan says to him. "I hope you know that."

"Yeah seriously. If this situation came to you years ago that boy would've already been dead." Viking comments.

Sam slowly nods. "He would've. I've learned a lot from the situation years ago, is that mistakes don't define you, and there is always a chance for redemption no matter who you are. I got my redemption and now I have a good family, loyal friends, and now Lucas will get his redemption too."

"We'll co-exist with him, Boss man." Darian states.

"He's so hot. Trust me I'll co-exist." Veronica smiles.

"Veronica!"

"What it's true! Look at the guy!" Veronica motions towards her phone. "Lucas Sinclair. COO of Sinclair Enterprises as well as New York's number one Bachelor. Look at his photo! He's hot!"

"He so is." Jerica smiles. "Max is so lucky."

"She totally is." Tequila adds in.

"Hey!" Aries scolds.

"Don't worry I still love you, Ari."

"I'm surprised you helped him out, Lio." Rita says. "What made you have a change of heart about him?"

"As soon as he changed." Elio replies simply.