Ch: 62: The Lovely Game of Cat and Mouse

~~~~~

  ~~~~~

Max scratches the back of Lucas's neck with her other hand holding her phone, Lucas still being sound asleep against her. One thing she has learned through falling asleep with him is that he's a deep sleeper, his snores being surprisingly comforting against her.

She softly hums to herself, both of her hands going to her phone as she texts everyone who messaged her.

She puts her phone to her ear when Erica calls. "Hey babe."

"Hey girl!" Erica greets, her being in her bathroom getting ready. "Damn is that Lucas snoring?"

"Yep." Max looks down at him, looking at his peaceful expression as he sleeps.

"Sheesh. Well anyway I was letting you know to be ready in an hour that way we can have breakfast together, and bring a swimsuit. We're going to the beach afterwards."

"Sounds fun. I'll be ready in an hour."

"Alright cool. Just meet me in the lobby when you are done."

"Alright. Question for you."

"Yeah?"

"Is Lucas having a match soon?"

"Yeah he has some matches coming up soon. Why?"

"I just wanna go."

"You still have the ticket of membership. Nancy didn't revoke it."

"Perfect. Alright I'll see you in an hour."

"Get cute for me, shortcake."

Max chuckles as the line disconnects, Max putting down her phone and going to look down at Lucas. "Lucas. Lucas?" She tries to shake him, but him not waking, his snores continuing. Max rolls her eyes, her maneuvering slowly and quietly out of the bed.

She goes to shower, her turning on her music on her speaker and singing along to the music while bathing herself and doing her normal routine in the shower, her wrapping her towel around her waist after she gets done, her opening the door to the shower to leave out of it.

"Hey!" Max scolds, seeing Lucas in the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. "What are you doing in here?"

Lucas stares at her while squishing the mouth wash around in his mouth, eventually spitting it out in the sink. "What does it look like?"

"This is my bathroom."

"Is it now?"

"Yes I took ownership of it! Don't you see all of my things here?!" She motions towards her different products on the large bathroom counter. "That means you must use the other bathroom."